titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Falling Fast 

So, after that things weren't so bad for a while. Jackson was no longer really nice, but he wasn't often blatantly cruel either. i hung on to my hope that i could make him love me again. i redoubled my efforts to do everything exactly the way he wanted me to.Before i knew it, i was completely cut off from anyone but Jackson. i had no real friends. Every boy in school was scared to talk to me without Jackson's approval, because he would completely snap and get violent with them, me, and whoever else happened to be in the vicinity. Once he forced a fellow athlete to suck his cock because he caught the two of us comparing homework notes when he came out of the locker room after practice.By late October, i was only Jackson's property. That was how every kid in school viewed me. It was how he viewed me. It was how i viewed me. So then began the beatings. The first time he hit me, i had found out he had slept with another girl. He was having football practice and i was practicing twirling my rifle with the band. He saw the girl come over to me and must have seen me start to cry. After our respective practices i asked him if it was true. He replied by punching me twice in the face. And, i learned another lesson, no questions. i saw how similar this rule was to my Granddaddy's rules, and i attempted to revert to that behavior. Trying to please him. It didn't. i was lifeless. i was a whore, i liked doing those dirty things. No matter what i did, nothing was right. Everything i did was instantly wrong, and he had to instruct me on my behavior. Usually with fist. But, sometimes, he was more creative.Another time i was stupid enough to get caught speaking with another boy without Jackson's permission, he drug me into the locker room. It was still half full of boys changing out of their football uniforms and he made me blow him while they all looked on. The next time he picked a handful of other boys for me to blow as well. Then joked about it all over school. Including to their girlfriends. Girls i had been friends with since i was five years old would pass me in the hall and hiss "whore." Rumors and insults flew. i learned to keep my head down. i didn't want to see the hostility of the girls, or the sly knowing looks of the boys. i was almost totally alone. Even the few friends who stuck by me were completely unsympathetic to my plight. They viewed it as i was getting about what i wanted and deserved, but they would put up with me out of charity or something. At least that's how i thought of it.

Raven screamed at 6:11 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker