titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, May 16, 2005

Introducing Jackson 

Today, i am feeling brave. So we are going to time travel again, and come back to this other stuff later. We have lots to come back to, but, for now... let's go forward. Through several fairly calm years where the worst thing i had to fear was a too big cock being stuffed into a too small hole. Through my 11th birthday and into the spring of that year.It was the yearbook dance. i was finishing up my 6th grade year. Our books were handed out and between the dances we would go out in the hall and sign one another's books. At, that point i was still a popular kid. Well liked by most everyone. And, this is where i met Jackson.Jackson was actually in highschool, not the middle school, but had been signed up to come to the dance. Somewhere along the way, he had failed two grades and was 17. He was tall and had long beautiful black hair. His Indian heritage was clear in his bronzed skin. His eyes were a shocking, but pleasing surprise. A soft light blue framed by eyelashes so dark he seemed to be wearing mascara. In short he was very good looking in some kind of hardened way.When he approached me, i was nervously smitten. He signed my yearbook "To the prettiest girl at the dance. I'd like to get to know you better, call me sometime." And he left his phone number. i was wildly flattered.He asked me to dance, and we spent several slow songs dancing. When fast songs came on, unlike the other boys there, Jackson stayed on the floor and danced with me.Having learned to dance from Vanessa and JH, my movements were wildly inappropriate for a middle school dance, but Jackson seemed to enjoy my grinding away on the floor. Eventually one of the teachers put a stop to it, and i went outside with Jackson, into the warm spring air.We talked about silly things. And, i hung on every word he said. It gave every appearance of the beginning of a sweet young romance. A dream. Little did i know, i was embarking on a nightmare.

Raven screamed at 6:10 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker