titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Jackson's Displeasure 

Edward had a theory. That was that people who had some happiness, or at least some positive motivation worked more effectively. So John had revenge of a sort, Benny had his fix, and the girls got their small doses of obliviation... and other little treats. And, all of his other "personnel" got something. It didn't take Edward long to realize Jackson was not happy at all about losing control of his personal pet. In fact, the third or fourth time Jackson arrived to find me engaged in some harmless activity while seated on Benny's lap... the whole house heard his displeasure.i eyed him warily. Benny ignored him. John had that gleam in his eye he got when he was figuring someone needed a good dose of act right. i had been one of Edward's girls for about 3 months then. As, Edward had promised on that first night, i was adjusting to my new life. i was getting to the point where i often didn't cry on dates. i had learned how to woo John's pocket without annoying him. And, i had began to really enjoy being Benny's favorite. i liked my fairly safe post on his lap. i still thought often about escape, but i was beginning to accept my fate.And, then Jackson pitched his fit. He ranted and raved and called me every foul name he could conjure. i was not supposed to have a single second wherein i didn't feel wretched. John watched this display for a while, looking like Christmas had just come early. When Jackson finally reached out and jerked me off Benny's lap, knocked me to the door and dealt me three smart kicks to the ribs, Benny erupted from his chair. The two of them drug Jackson away from me. Then they proceeded to take turns holding him while the other punched him repeatedly in the ribs. i couldn't find the air to ask them to stop, please stop before they made it worse. Suddenly, i couldn't seem to breath at all. i knew there was definitely something badly wrong with me.Finally, John ended this beating by saying very softly, "Don't damage the merchandise, asshole," and punching Jackson in the face. He went down like a lead weight. Benny added one last kick then came over and examined me."Oh fuck, John. I think she needs a doctor," he sighed while prodding my ribs in an extremely painful fashion. John glowered at Jackson a minute more. Then he turned to the table where Pearl and Lindy sat completely frozen."One of you go tell Edward we have a situation."

Raven screamed at 6:18 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker