titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Meeting Edward 

Note: This is long as hell, but i didn't want to split it into two posts. Shit happens.

So, it was two weeks before all the bruising from that night's conclusion was gone. But, that Friday night, found me back at Jackson's getting dressed in yet more new clothes. These weren't like the things he normally bought me. The skirt was a little white circle skirt, and the shirt was a soft pink. They were just as skimpy, but in soft sweet colors. Jackson usually bought me clothes in black or red. i was surprised, but didn't ask questions. That wasn't healthy.i got ready, and again those two men showed and drove us to that city an hour away. We went to a rough looking bar. i had never been in a real bar. There we met a man who was huge. At least 6'2" and a mass of rippling muscles. He had a tattoo on his neck and he was missing an incisor tooth. i was instantly intimidated by him and hid behind Jackson as best i could. One of the two men introduced this man to Jackson as John."I hear you have a major problem. How much?"Jackson hung his head and said in a trembling voice, "Ten."The huge man whistled. He motioned at me."So whatcha got there?"Jackson grabbed me by the arm and forced me in front of him. The man looked at me in surprise. His eyes traveled over my breasts and downward, before a fleeting look at my face. He looked at one of the men who had brought us there in disgust."I thought you said she was 12? What the fuck? Look at those tits! And, that ass. She's gotta be 15 at least. i take her to Edward's and he'll have a seizure. Try Brandon."The John was addressing laughed. "Look in her mouth. Braces, man. And, look at that face, she's got a baby face. Fresh too, cried the whole time we got our finder's fee."John looked at me with fresh interest. "Smile," he commanded.my heart was in my chest but i bared my teeth at him. And, they were covered in braces.He looked back to the two men, "She knick you with those things?"They assured him that i didn't, that in fact, i gave great head. i blushed furiously and tears welled up in my eyes.This seemed to please him, because at last he smiled."Wow, she is fresh." He thought a minute. "Okay, I'll show her to him. But, I can't promise you anything. I'll call you at Mark's in an hour."He left Jackson with those men and took me out to his car. We got in. He offered me a bowl, and i shook my head."Oh, come on darlin', it'll take the edge off."So, i smoked it. It wasn't the first time, but i didn't smoke weed very often and i got rather stoned. i would also later learn that John's smoke was almost always laced. i let my head fall back on the seat and closed my eyes. The volume on my screaming emotions seemed turned way down."Quiet aren't ya? That's just as well. Don't say nothing unless he asks you something. But, you smile at him when I introduce you. I want him to see those braces before he starts breathing fire."So, we arrived and i took very little notice of anything. i followed him in the backdoor.i don't know what i was expecting Edward to be. But, i was very surprised. The man sitting in the very nice kitchen was extremely clean cut. His hair was trimmed nicely and he had on a polo shirt and khakis. He looked like a middle aged professional. "Edward, this is the girl Marty called about."He jerked me forward and i tried to smile. Edward motioned me forward. Feeling like i was walking to my doom i stepped in front of him. He slid back from the kitchen table and looked me up and down. He drew me to him and ran his hands over my tits, looking into my face intently. i blushed furiously and looked away. He drew my skirt up a bit and ran his hand over my panties."Take off your shirt." His voice was authority embodied. i pulled it over my head, but my face flamed even hotter. While inspecting my inner arm he asked John if i had worked before. John shook his head and repeated the story about my tears during the finder's fee. The inspection went on forever. He looked at my neck, my toes, and behind my ears. He felt all over me, noting each scar aloud, but not asking for an explanation. Finally i stood in the middle of his brightly lit kitchen, completely nude, crying softly. He eyed me a while longer, then told John to go get Jackson.By then my buzz had dried up and blown away. i stood there, listening to my own breathing, watching him watch me. John was gone about 20 minutes. During that time i neither moved, made eye contact, nor spoke. Looking back i think he wanted to see how much trouble i was going to be. Would i whine? Try to cover up? i did none of that. Merely stood there with my head down. Once in a while a tear would go sliding down my cheek but that was all.When Jackson and John returned Edward took Jackson out of the kitchen and into another room to talk. John pulled out another chair and sat down."Come here, kid."i walked over to him, trembling. i had no earthly idea what to expect. But, he only pulled me onto his lap. He pulled a cellophane full of pills out of his shirt pocket and shook a pink one out. He handed it to me and offered his beer my way."I know its tough. You'll be alright. Take that. It'll help."Being scared to death, this kind tone seemed like the most wonderful thing in the world. i swallowed the pill and snuggled into his lap, laying my head against his chest and crying softly. He stroked my hair a minute then just held me there on his leg."Come on, kid, man up. You're gonna get eaten alive if you don't."His helpful little friend started to kick in and my tears dried up. He asked me about movies and music i liked and before i knew it we were in conversation. i forgot my nudity, my situation, my fear. i floated on the high from his little cellophane pack and talked about the movie Heathers.Finally, Jackson reappeared. He didn't look happy about finding me naked on Johns lap and i jumped up and backed away, terrified of the beating i knew was coming. But, it didn't come. Instead John laughed heartily and pulled me back on his lap."That shit don't fly here, sweetie. Me or Benny do most of the behavior correcting around here, and Edward there lays down the rules. Your little boy should have thought about wanting to keep his girl to himself before he played with the big boys."Jackson glared a minute more, then dropped his head. i was stunned."Okay, John, that'ss enough," Edward chuckled. "Let him tell her goodbye."Suddenly all of my fear rushed back. Goodbye? What were they talking about. How would i get home?Jackson approached me. He pulled me off John's lap and looked down into my terrified eyes. For the first time in a long time, there was a softness there. He pulled me into a tight embrace."Look, I'm sorry. I had to do it. They are going to kill me. I don't have any choice. You don't have to live here. You can go home on Monday, I'll come get you in time for school. No one has to know. Once the debt is gone you may even be able to quit. Try to be good, and don't make them hurt you too much."And with that he was gone.

Raven screamed at 6:12 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker