titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Rules 

Shit. Bear with me folks. i had planned on discussing my first client today. And, the role DID played in making that client a steady for me. But, i then realized i had forgotten to finish telling you about the first night at Edward's. And, a very important couple of events. So, bear with me. i'm pleading lack of sleep.

Now, lets return to that first weekend.After Jackson left, Edward informed me of the rules. The first and most important rule was keeping my mouth shut. Should anyone ever show up at that house on my direction, someone would pay me a visit. i wouldn't like to spend the rest of my days trying to communicate missing my tongue and both index fingers. i don't know if these threats were real or mere intimidation... i liked my tongue and was partial to my fingers as well. i kept my mouth shut.The second rule was obediance. i was going to do what i was told to do. Period. i could do it after an extremely unpleasant convincing, or i could just do it. The choice was mine, and no one's feelings would be hurt if i felt i needed a lesson in obediance. i was assured that, in fact, John occasionaly really LIKED to give lessons in obediance. The third rule concerned my depressing figure. i was too fat. No 12 year old should have tits. And, my ass was just ridiculous. Loose weight. Or else. Willing starvation was preferable to coerced starvation. ( Try as i might, i never did manage to conform to this rule to Edward's satisfaction. Even when my ribs and hip bones poked through so much i began to look like an animated skeleton, my tits were still there, and my ass. There was no getting rid of them. They were a curse. A loudly lamented one that couldn't be cured... though we all tried very hard.)Edward assured me if i followed those three rules i would get used to my new life. He crossed the kitchen to where i stood in shocked horror. He tilted my chin up so that i was looking him in the eye."You are here. Maybe thats a shitty thing for you. Too bad. This is your life now. You are mine. You can still go back to that little hick town and sit next to Suzy Highschool. But, don't start thinking you are like her. You aren't. Until I say different, you are whatever I tell you to be. Do you understand me?"i nodded. He squeezed my chin painfully, and i whispered yes.He let me go and chuckled."Cheer up. Its not all bad. Some things can be rather fun. I've got some other things to see to. John can show you around and introduce you to a few of the girls. Later tonight we'll all get better acquainted."With that he walked out of the kitchen and back into the room that he had taken Jackson to. i stood there trembling, trying to get my chemically altered mind wrapped around these rather stunning developments. i felt like everything was happening at warp speed. Just a few hours ago, i had been worried about my pre-algebra homework.

Raven screamed at 6:14 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker