titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Strong Impression 

Meeting the girls was not what i expected. John took my hand and led me (finally!) from the kitchen. We went in the opposite direction from the one Edward had taken. We went down a long hallway. Glancing in open doorways as we went by i saw at least two bedrooms, with bunk beds. Finally we reached the end of the hall and John pulled open the door leading me down steps into an enormous basement. The first room looked more or less like everybody else's basement rec room. But, the next room was a surprise. The nastiest part of the surprise was the muted screams i heard the second the door opened. my head jerked up, and i searched the room, but none of the three girls there were screaming.Two of them were playing cards. They sat at a little card table in the corner. They were laughing companionably, passing a bowl back and forth. Neither seemed to notice our entrance, nor the sounds of the third girl. She was bent over the pool table that stood in the center of the room. A man in a nice suit was taking her from behind. His pants pooled ridiculously about his ankles. She sighed and moaned in an obviously rehearsed manner. John cleared his throat loudly, and her eyes widened. She began to rock her hips immediately, and her sounds became much more genuine.i expected to be introduced to the girls at the card table, but John led me across the room instead. He opened yet another door and the screams were no longer muted. They were urgent, desperate pleading wails that were extremely LOUD. And, now that the thick metal door was open i could hear the swish and thud as the car antenna whistled through the air. As we drew nearer i would hear the splatting sound it made as it landed on her skin... and occasionally a nasty ripping sound.Her back was nothing but red welts and her ass even worse. She had quite a few places where the skin was broken, and blood dripped sluggishly to the floor. The enormous man applying the lash heard our approach and turned around. He thrust the antenna at John."Goddamn it! You know I hate that shit! Where the fuck have you been? Its about done now..."John laughed. He took the antenna and drug me forward. "Benny, this is Edward's new girl. I haven't given her a name."i nodded at Benny, too afraid to even really look at him. my eyes kept being drawn back to the horror that was the girl in front of me.John stood next to her, whispering to her, caressing her long blonde hair. i noticed the enormous bulge in his pants and shuddered.He addressed me without looking at me, "Kid, this is Kayla. Kayla came home short. She didn't bring the guy off. But, she's sorry. And, that will never happen again." He buried his hand in her hair and pulled her head back, "Will it?"She shook her head frantically. Her hands were tied high over her head, but i saw her attempting to rub her body against his crotch. He let her do it, finally turning his head to look at me. The smile on his face chilled my blood. i remembered Edward's assurances that John sometimes liked giving lessons in obedience. i took a step back from him and trod on the foot of the other man.i turned to look up at him. He was gazing down at me with some mixture of disgust and sympathy. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me back across the room."Come on kid, let's get the fuck out of here."Just before we reached the door, John yelled after us."How many left?"Benny flinched. He was never that great at this part of the job."Fifteen," he muttered, reluctantly.The girl Kayla began to sob again, and Benny jerked the door open. i prayed it would close again before i had to hear that horrible ripping sound again. But, it didn't.i added another rule to my mental list. Do not fail.

Raven screamed at 6:15 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker