titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, May 27, 2005

Test Drive 

Soon enough the screaming stopped. A while later John emerged, tucking in his shirt and zipping his fly. He was trailed by Kayla, still sniffling and weaving unsteadily on her feet. He dispatched April to tend her and Pearl to get her something to calm her down. Then he told Candy to get ready for a date. He instructed her on how to wear her hair and what kind of clothes to wear. Then he dispensed yet more helpful little friends from the cellophane in his pocket. i began to see the power of John's pocket in the grateful looks on the other girl's faces when he reached into it.Before i knew it, i was alone with the two men. i began to tremble violently and suddenly the full impact of my situation hit me. i had been, for all intents and purposes, sold. These men would hurt me, badly, if i didn't comply with their demands. i was alone, and my only hope for survival lay in obedience. i felt my tears start again. Fearing their displeasure i was as quite as possible and i put my head down.John looked at me and sighed. He sat down at the little card table and held his hand out to me."Look kid, I know this is hard. But, you have just got to get a handle on it. I can help you. But, only if you let me. Do you want me to help you?"i nodded my head and tried hard to stem the flow of my tears."Alright. Pick your head up. Stop crying. Take this," he reached in that helpful pocket again, and i knew the relief those other girls felt. He handed over two more pink pills and i swallowed them greedily. Waiting for the sense of peace i had felt earlier to descend with very little patience.Benny took the other chair at the card table and pulled me into his lap. Then he began to discuss me as if i wasn't there. Looking back, i think he wanted to give me some idea as to what to expect for the rest of the night."Has Edward had his run at her yet?""No, he had to set up Lindy's trip to the doctor. Had to find a good one, we can't afford to loose her, she's a good earner."Benny nodded."I want her tonight. Use her first if you want, but I want her in my bed. I know Edward doesn't like it, but I like 'em to feel like a woman. I miss tits, man."John laughed. He waved the considerations of my night's bed partner away and went to more practical matters."But, what are we going to call her? You know I can't keep calling her kid."They discussed me in this fashion for some time. As though i wasn't sitting there on Benny's lap. Eventually i relaxed and lay back against him. Letting myself drift in the carefree haze John provided. i decided to dismiss my earlier fear and disgust with him. The man was a god, he had my salvation in his pocket. i needed those pills. i would have to stay on his good side.i must have dozed a bit, because some time later i felt myself being carried. i opened my eyes and found myself in a room i didn't recognize. i was laid on a leather couch.i looked around in confusion until i heard Edward's voice."Hello there sleeping beauty. Feeling better?"i nodded my head.He stepped around the massive desk and stood in front of me. i could only look up at him in curiosity. my brain was still clouded and i noticed only his vivid purple shit. He seemed happy with whatever he saw because he smiled and sank onto the couch with me.He guided my head to his crotch and i nuzzled his cock. This was familiar territory. Perversely, for the first time all night i felt fairly at ease. Here was a hard cock. This was something i understood and knew what to do with. i used my mouth as i had been taught so many years before. Licking, stroking, tonguing him. i tried my best to bring him off, but he put his hand in the back of my hair and pulled me up. He pressed me back on the sofa and pulled my thighs apart. i trembled only a little. i knew it would hurt, it always hurt, but i could stand it. This too was something i understood. i whimpered at the familiar tearing pain, but didn't cry out, i was used to it."Damn, you're tight. I think we could say you are a virgin."His words washed over me with no real comprehension. i pumped my hips against him, tightening my muscles the way JH had instructed me. The pain grew worse as his thrusting became violent, but i never cried out. Eventually a few tears leaked from my eyes but i focused all of my energy on the task at hand. Soon enough he grabbed my shoulders and shuddered. i felt the jerkings of his cock inside me as he poured his cum into me. i lay still and waited.He climbed off of me and sat at the end of the couch looking down on me. Slowly he began to smile."Well, I'll be damned honey. You are a gold mine. You are going to make me a fortune."

Oh, fantastic. The scars from all those times Granddaddy fucked, have fucked me again.

Raven screamed at 6:16 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker