titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Waking Up From the Dream 

Jackson and i spent a wonderful summer together. He took me dancing, bought me flowers, and took me to the movies. It was like magic. i felt, for the first time, like one of those girls on the movies. The ones who laugh and worry about their hair or dates. Jackson put me on a pedestal so high, i could barely see the ground. He worshipped me and thought i was perfect. Everything was dreamy... until he wanted to have sex.By late summer our make out sessions went farther and farther. i never stopped him. What right did i have to stop him? And, besides, for the first time, someone was touching me that i WANTED to touch me. i enjoyed his advances. Things felt good that i didn't know could feel good. Finally, he asked me why i was never scared. Did i really want to give my virginity to him?And, i thought he loved me. i think he even thought he did. Maybe he even did. So i told him. i couldn't give him my virginity. i had never been a virgin. And, that was the end of my small sweet dream. The crash from that enormous pedestal hurt. He didn't hit me that day, not with his fist, but he repeated the words i had heard all my life. And, with them, left bruises on my soul.He pressed me face down over the hood of his old piece of shit car, and held me there with his hand in the palm of my back. He jerked my dress up and ripped my panties off and and forced himself into me. He cried while he did it, and whispered that i had tricked him, over and over again. It was hard to hear him through my own sobs, but his voice broke on the words "dirty whore" and most damning, "worthless cunt."When he was through with me, he flung me off of his car as though i would contaminate it. He got in and drove away, leaving me there in the dirt, to find my own way home.i called Vanessa but she wasn't home. JH came to get me instead. He was wildly amused. Although he wouldn't touch my "dirty pussy" he had me give him a blow job before he took me home. That night i knew in my heart that i had done a terrible thing to Jackson. i should never have let him thought i was a real girl. A normal girl. And, i would make it up to him. Somehow.

Raven screamed at 6:10 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker