titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Breaking Point 

So about a week after my 5 week reprieve ended... the breaking point came. i was trying to do my homework and ignore April and her client moaning away on the sofa. i had a hangover, my ribs were killing me, and i knew i had a really shitty job later that day. To say the least, i was not happy. So, when Jackson showed up in the basement and jerked me out of my chair, i just snapped."Oh for fuck's sake, Jackson! Can't you see i'm busy? If i get a bad grade on my report card, you know Mama and Daddy will yank my chain. Then John will have my fucking hide!" i did have enough sense not to yell, but i hissed it at him. He dropped my arm in shock. He looked at me with sparks flying from his eyes."You little fucking cunt. You have forgotten what the fuck you are! For-fucking-gotten! I'm going to talk to Edward you whore!"And, he, OF COURSE, didn't have the sense not to shout. His voice pulled up short April's client. She shot a look of pure hatred in my direction and moved down to begin the tedious job of sucking him hard again. Old men can be such a pain in the ass.i sighed deeply, tried not to cry and settled back to my homework. At the moment, my biggest worry was John. i would have to deal with the rest of it later, but there was no way in hell i wanted to piss off John. Getting grounded for a month over a C on my report card, would definitely piss him off.And, yes, at this point i do see the irony in studying to not piss off my handler. Aint life grand?

Raven screamed at 6:24 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker