titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, June 03, 2005

Jackson's Scar 

A month later, i was well enough to be back at Edwards. my ribs were still agony more often than not, but i was breathing better. The few days in the hospital had been pure hell, but that was behind me. And, on this day... i was actually eager to get to Edward's. i badly wanted to see John. Well, at least his pocket. Upon arriving i slipped through the door to the basement and went down into the domain of Edward's girls and their keepers. Jackson stayed upstairs, in the kitchen. He had to speak with Edward.i was received below with kisses and gentle hugs by all the girls in attendance. Benny was out. i eyed John warily. i knew i had caused him a headache, and i was frightened he would be angry with me. But, i needed him. He called the pills in his pocket "Daddy's little helpers", and at the moment, i badly needed some help. When i approached him, as he sat cleaning his nails with his pocket knife, he looked at me strangely. i was relieved to see there was no gleam in his eyes, but puzzled by the expression i saw there.He reached out and took my wrist, pulling me to him slowly. Obviously being extra careful not to hurt me. He settled me between his thighs and reached up to tilt my head down. And, to my shock, kissed me gently above my right eye."I'm sorry, kid. I shouldn't have let it happen. That little bastard. I thought he understood how things worked. And, I'm sorry I had to hit you. Don't you be scared of me. John's not going to hurt you unless you earned it. That won't happen again. I promise you."my mouth hung open. i had expected a scolding. i certainly hadn't expected an apology. After that speech, i felt a lot easier about asking for a pick me up. He passed me a couple of blue oblongs and his beer. i settled back and concentrated on not leaning forward far enough to compress my ribs. And, soon enough, i was flying.Some time later, Benny came down the steps. i could tell by looking at him he was pissed off about something. i sincerely hoped it wasn't me, but the combination of my high and my comfort level with him, i wasn't really afraid. His expression softened when he looked at me and i felt my own features transform into a lighted smile. i was beginning to care for Benny a great deal. He kissed my neck and pulled up a chair close to mine. We were still talking when Candy came to tell us we were wanted upstairs. Benny looked around at the girls. He sighed."Go tell Ricky to come down here with ya'll, that I have to go upstairs." He turned to me. "Go ahead, tell them I just had to get someone to stay here while I was gone."i nodded and went upstairs, dreading this meeting with Edward. i just didn't think i could do it yet. The thought of being jarred over and over again made me feel like crying. i climbed the steps with a heavy heart.When i got to the kitchen, there was no one there. Which was unusual, but not unheard of. i heard sobbing, which was normal, but strangely, it sounded like a man. i walked to Edward's door with a feeling of dread.At my knock, the door opened, and i entered slowly. Jackson was on the floor, crying. He was bleeding from the mouth and nose and cradling what had once been a perfectly normal looking foot in his arms and rocking. It was now decidedly mangled. i looked away. i tried to shove down the glee that erupted in my heart.Edward motioned me towards him, and i made my way over to the sofa carefully, making a wide arc around Jackson.Edward told me that John had instructed Jackson on the things worked in this household. He assured me that i would not be harmed in his house again, unless i had disobeyed. He stroked my hair softly and i tensed. Terrified that he was going to use me. He read this gesture, as usual."No. Not yet. I know you can't yet. I don't want you to forget who and what you are, so take off your clothes. But, no one will fuck you for a while."i was humiliated as i took off my clothes. But quite thankful that i wouldn't have to feel my ribs jarred repeatedly. i stood there nude, looking at the floor. Just waiting to be told what was wanted. i had a sinking suspicion that perhaps something similar to Jackson's fate was about to befall me. John stepped from around the sofa then.Edward told me that John was special to him. (i was stunned at this change of topic.) And, that when he was unhappy, it made him unhappy. And, that he would go to great lengths to make John happy. He said that John wanted me to watch something, and that i would do that. He told me to make myself as comfortable as possible, and but to keep my mouth shut. He didn't want to hear a peep out of me. Then he motioned to John and sat back, obviously through. John was now running the show."I have a job to do. My job is to run these girls. I protect them, I keep them going, and I correct them. They belong to Edward, but they are in my care. And, you, you little fuck, caused me to have to hurt this one when she hadn't done a damn thing! Now all of those girls might think less of me. This girl was hurt on my watch, put in the fucking hospital. And, I hit her for nothing. And, that's your fault. You have caused them to distrust me. And, now I have to earn that back. They have to see what happens to people who fuck with me."This was an extremely long speech for John. He usually didn't talk much, but rather listened. i was still absorbing his words when he stepped forward suddenly and cut Jackson's forehead deep with his pocket knife. Over his right eye.

i saw Jackson last year. And, he still had that scar.i wanted to cover the necklace this week. But, all this backstory was needed. So i guess we'll get there next week.

Raven screamed at 6:23 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker