titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Penence 

i was in disgrace. John's eyes were hard as nails when he looked at me. i was due at Mr. Catlette's and so he couldn't attend to me much then. But, he refused to give me any Daddy's Little Helpers. So for the first time i had to go and face my own private hell without my crutch.Later, tied face down on the little canopy bed Mr. Catlette had bought just for me, i endured by calling April's sweet face to my mind. As the lashes ripped my flesh and whatever he was shoving into my ass ripped me open i berated myself for a traitor. i screamed at myself, my grandfather's words playing in my mind. Eventually the pain broke through even this and the voices in my head melded with the voice of the man torturing me. When next i woke, i was in the back basement room at Edward's house. my toes just brushed the dirty concrete floor and my wrists and shoulders held my weight suspended from the ceiling. John sat on a stool in front of me, a pair of pliers and a modified extension cord in his lap. He looked as though he had been sitting there a while."Ah, are you back now?" he asked.i nodded my head, my eyes locked on the items in his lap. i trembled."If you leave, if send some little girl to come and take your place, i swear to god, you will wish you were never born. Do you understand me?"i nodded again. i was unsure what he was talking about. At that point i had no idea what was wrong with me... but i figured he meant that i couldn't find the hole in an object and escape through it.

Raven screamed at 6:41 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker