titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Reprieve 

Over the next month several things happened. For one thing, i turned thirteen. Edward gave me an absolutely stunning pair of thigh length leather boots. They were to die for. Jackson gave me a locket. John, a sheet of acid. And, Benny gave me the switchblade. i liked all of these gifts a lot, and bestowed kisses and hugs (well... sorta, was still nursing my ribs) on all four men. When Edward gave me his gift, i could see the speculative gleam in his eye, but wasn't expecting it when he decided it was time to try me out, see if i was well enough to work. He fucked me till he was finished, even though i lost control of myself and started screaming halfway through. When he was done, he stood up and sighed. He said at least another two weeks he supposed, and sent me to find John... and the salvation in his pocket.During that month Benny and i also spent a LOT of time together. i couldn't bear the jostling of my post on his lap, but, i could most often be found hugging my pillow by his side. i rode with him to ferry the girls. i sat in the car while he collected money. i sat by his side while he played countless games of spades and poker. i held his drink while he showed the girls to clients. In short, i found my greatest allie and most likely protector and held tight to him. John probably would have made a better protector, since he was ruler supreme in the basement (Edward hardly ever entered the basement) where the girls spent most of their time when they weren't on dates. But, John was no one's allie.This relationship with Benny annoyed Jackson greatly, but he never said anything. He wasn't totally stupid. And, during this relatively peaceful month, i began to let my disgust with Jackson show. Only in very small ways. Refusing to look at him, being slow to obey his commands, and occasionally sighing and rolling my eyes at him. Looking back i can see it was stupid. But, my hatred for Jackson had become bigger than my fear of him.That didn't last long.

Raven screamed at 6:24 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker