titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Scary Trip 

So, Edward arrived and things began to happen like magic. He had Jackson sent to the kitchen and dispatched Lindy to patch him up a bit. i was in John's arms before i knew it. Hard to believe the man who could be so relentless with administering justice could cradle me so tenderly. Blood was on my lips, and Benny was wringing his hands.Edward was calm cool and collected."Take her to George. I'll ring him. If you have to go farther than that, car accident. Her face will need a mark. Don't panic, be sure to take your ring off first. Call me when you get there."As i struggled for breath in the car, more blood began to come out of my mouth. i was terrified. i would have blubbered if i had had the breath. Instead i clutched Benny and felt tears stream down my cheeks. He looked upset. And, he couldn't shut up. i wanted him to, the things he was saying were horribly upsetting, but i couldn't make him be silent."Give her something John. She's dying. Just like Loni. That fucking little prick. I can't do that again man. She's a sweet kid. Fuck. Give her something. Goddamn it GIVE HER SOMETHING!"John patiently explained that he couldn't give me anything in case i had to go to a hospital. Finally he yelled at Benny to shut the fuck up. Benny didn't, but John quit listening.After a decade at least, we were there. John pulled into a garage and Benny jumped out and jerked the garage door down. Then they were pulling me out of the car and i was being carried.The doctor was in.

Raven screamed at 6:21 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker