titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sympathy From the Devil 

So, i finally finished my homework and April's client had left. i apologized and she forgave me. She was such a sweetie. She asked me for the five millionth time, what i had ever seen in Jackson. i could only shrug. We were playing cards and smoking a joint when John came out of the back basement room. He called me to him, and i went with trepidation. i had no doubt he had heard my disagreement with Jackson."Open your mouth."i eyed him. This could mean anything from a pick me up to something nasty to a breath check. i opened my mouth most unwillingly and closed my eyes. He had been known to stick his finger down my throat and make me puke... but that usually happened in the bathroom. And, besides... i was now waayy underweight according to George. my stubborn tits and ass weren't gone... but i was doing the best i could.These random thoughts ceased when i realized he had slid a nice stamp of acid into my mouth. i felt it melt and opened my eyes and grinned at him. But, to my surprise, the indulgent smile he usually wore when handing out goodies wasn't on his face. He looked, curiously, sad."Oh kid," he said, "oh you have fucked yourself royally this time. Edward will take his side now. You know that don't you?"i may have realized how bad this was if i hadn't been watching the way his normally limp dirty blonde hair had turned into a rainbow. i had never felt the full measure of John's wrath. i was mostly a very obedient girl. i had had minor adjustments over my body's stubborn refusal to look more childlike, and had once fallen asleep at a client's house and woke screaming from a nightmare. But, that was the extent my my transgressions at that point, and i had not yet felt more than the weight of John's hand or his belt. But, i had seen it. Seen the monstrous things done to the girls who hadn't learned their place. Or who temporarily forgot it. And, if this man looked sad... what did that mean? John took me upstairs and enlisted the help of Kayla, whose room i shared, in getting me ready. And, when i was finally decked out in my little Holly Hobby nightie and pink ribbons tied into my pigtails, he pressed a teddy bear into my hands. Although it was part of Mr. Catlette's fetish, i found the teddy bear oddly comforting. i clutched it tightly as he pulled me out the door and led me to the car.When we arrived, he turned to look at me. i was huddled against the door, my legs drawn up beside me. i had my thumb in my mouth, and i was stroking the fur on my teddy with one hand, watching it grow and shrink. When i looked up, i saw him looking at me tight lipped. Then he said something that made me actually wake up to the situation."Maybe i can let you take a few Daddy's Little Helpers home with you sometimes. If you are a real good girl."

Raven screamed at 6:25 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker