titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, July 08, 2005

A Budding Relationship 

The most likely father was Benny. For Benny and i had moved into some sort of relationship. Most nights when i was in residence at Edward's i spent in Benny's bed. It was there that i discovered that sex could be pleasant, although i never quite reached orgasm with him. Probably because i was tense and frightened all the time.Benny liked me because i saw the good in him. He liked the reflection of himself he saw in my eyes. He also liked the sweetness i maintained when most of the other girls turned very hard very quickly. And, to be brutally honest, he liked my body that looked more like a woman's and allowed him to forget i was a child. Looking back, i think Benny, being much too soft hearted for the job he was stuck with, liked me because i was already so thoroughly broken and required none of the things that made him so miserable and uncomfortable about his job. Eventually i would shock us both, but that was far far in the future.For my part, i liked Benny because he had that softness. When held next to most of the men in my life up to that point his reluctance seemed miraculous. (That kind of makes me feel like screaming. The best man in my life was the one who at least felt bad about being a child abusing vulture. *sigh*) He treated me tenderly and touched me softly. He touched me in ways that were just pleasant, like back rubs and soft kisses. He protected me from John and Jackson and did what he could for me when it came to rough clients. He held me and let me cry. And, best of all... he thought i was more than a cunt. And, that really was the basis of our relationship. i thought he was not a monster. He thought i was more than a cunt. i'm not sure if it was love, but it was the closest thing to it either of us had. Our relationship eventually went beyond the favoritism that was allowed. It became the kind of relationship that screwed up Edward's sort of business. It became something almost good.

Raven screamed at 6:45 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker