titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, July 04, 2005

Independance Day 

In honor of independence Day, i took yesterday off, and am doing my Sunday post today. About an independence day.
The day that my mother got the call from social services she was getting ready for work. my mother always wore high heels and dressy suits to work. And, when i saw her pull up out front, flying like a bat out of hell i backed away from the screen door. She jumped out of the car, curlers still in her hair and charged to the porch squalling like a banshee."YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU YOU OLD FUCK!!!"i hesitated. i had had the worst weekend. Most of it spent in the basement. i was unsurprised by her fury... i had seen plenty of that since the lady had been to see us on Friday, but what shocked me, was that it didn't seem directed at me.And, then i heard something truly shocking. my grandfather slid out the backdoor. Snuck out. Could he be afraid of my mother? It was like another universe.And, then she kicked the front door open. i was so sure that she was angry with me that i dropped to my knees and curled into a ball, trying to protect my face. She made a strangled cry of distress, and scooped me into her arms. She hugged me fiercely and kissed my face.Turning on her heel, she marched out of the house. And, she patted my back. And, smoothed my hair."He will never touch you again, baby. Not ever. Never. You are safe. I don't know how it will all work yet. Mama has a lot of problems, but it will work. We'll make it work. He will never touch you again."
And, i was free of him. Just like that. He never touched me again.

Raven screamed at 6:43 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker