titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Just a Whore 

They never found out what we did, or how close we came to escape. Thank goodness for that. Or Benny would have died. And, i would have had to watch. What happened instead was Matthew had to die. And, Benny had to watch.John drug me back to Edward's. He flung me onto the floor of the back basement room and paced. i knew he was trying to decide what to do. He knew the baby was most likely Benny's, so it was Benny he called first. It was Benny he told to get rid of it. And, Benny refused. He tried to shield me with his own large body. But, John was larger, meaner, and more clever.In the end, he called on Jackson. John held Benny and made him watch. Jackson punched me in the stomach until i fell down. Then he kicked me there. Over and over. The pain was unbearable. And then it became different. And, i began to bleed. And, in a flow of blood, my baby finally came a few hours later. Right there in the back basement room of Edward's house. He was already dead, Jackson had murdered him. i could cup his tiny body in the palm of my hand. But he was perfect. And beautiful. His tiny eyes were lashless and his skin translucent. The gleam of his bones could be seen at the knees and toes and finger. His tiny mouth was a delicate pink. i was only allowed a minute with him, and John snatched him away.Jackson stuffed my son into a garbage bag and with John he walked away. i have no idea what became of him. Benny badly beaten, came to my side. He took me into his big arms and held me tightly for a while, murmuring nonsense and patting me. Finally he picked me up and took me upstairs to his bed. He gave me my knife, and got out both of his guns. i knew i was in grave danger.But, when the knock came at the door, it was not insistent. And, Benny opened it cautiously a crack. John was there with George. To fix me up. He handed Benny some Daddy's Little Helpers for me and said, "We have to stick together Benny. She's a whore. She's nothing. i've told you a hundred times. These girls are like the dog you had as a boy. It was sad when he died, or suffered, but not the end of the world. You had to learn, man. Ya'll both did. I'm not going to kill her, or hurt her no worse. And, George here will fix her up. Now, you let him do that. Ya'll mourn for one night. Then get the fuck up over it, she's just a whore."This enormous speech was made in a voice that was tight with emotion. i don't believe John truly thought of us as animals. But, he had to treat us that way to do his job.George set me right as best he could. Then Benny held me tight. We named our baby Matthew and talked about the child he might have been. Come the morning, we promised never to speak of it to each other again. It hurt too much.

Raven screamed at 7:05 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker