titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Misfortune 

And, that may have happened. Except on Friday Jackson decided he wanted to use me. At school if he had to. He wanted to fuck, period. And, of course i had no right to resist. By this time, i was noticably showing when my clothes where off. And, when he got them off, he knew.He freaked out and called John as soon as he got home. i paged Benny repeatedly but never got a call. Instead, John eventually showed up at MY door. Which had never happened before and would never happen again. Neither of my parents were home, so with him holding my left arm in a vice like grip, i scrawled a note with my right. And, left with him.When we arrived at Edwards he drug me into the basement and threw me against the pool table. "How bad is it? How far are you?"i could only shrug. i wasn't sure how far along i was."You are going to George. I'm not giving you anything. And, you are NOT FUCKING HAVING IT!"He was beside himself. But, eventually he calmed, and asked me the question i was dreading."Did Benny know?"And, because i loved him. Because he tried to take me away. Because i didn't want him to die, i lied."Benny! Of course not! He would have told YOU!"And, somehow, thank goodness he believed me. He slapped me in the face."You should have told me, you stupid cunt! I could have fucking fixed it easy then. Now, you've hid it! FUCK!"And, i was on the floor, where i stayed down. Until he took me to George.The real problem was when George wouldn't fix it. The baby was too far along. He wouldn't kill it. i was damn near seven months.

Raven screamed at 7:03 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker