titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Talk 

About two weeks after i realized i was pregnant, i decided i had to talk to Benny. He was the only person who might help me. Finding the right time was hard. i stalled another two weeks, hoping to find a day when i hadn't worked to discuss it with him. i thought he might feel more tender towards me if i hadn't just washed away the sweat of pleasuring another man.Finally, though, i knew i couldn't wait any longer. Soon John's keen eye would fall on me, and he would know. And, that would be the end of my child. So, i spent an extra long time in the shower that night. And, i dried my long hair and arranged it in the way i knew he liked. Then slid the long white nightgown on. The one he had bought me. The one i supposed he liked because it didn't look like the garment of a whore.i lay close to him, feeling him stroke my hip gently, and talk about a card game he had played while i was at home at my mother's and father's trying to cope with Jackson. i could hear his voice getting sleepy. He probably hadn't slept in days. Crank will do that too a person. i knew my chance was dwindling.So, i took the hand stroking my hip and laid it on my belly."Billy, i think i am having your baby. And i want it. i want your child. Don't you want your child to live?""Oh fuck. Oh, man, baby. How far along are you?"i told him i didn't know. i told him lots of things, and continued to press his hand against my child. Telling him it was his child. i without out shame manipulated him. And, then my baby decided to help me, but moving exactly when i had pressed Benny's hand tight against him. And, he felt the baby move.We decided we would have to run.
But, first we needed money.

Raven screamed at 6:47 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker