titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another Sidetrip 

Well, fuck me till i cry. i have been doing so well since i started this blog. It has helped me so much. But, i suppose it cannot be a miracle cure. Today i have been a total flake. i had three major flashbacks last night and this morning. It left me depressed and feeling helpless and hopeless about the future. So, we are gonna skip Granddaddy for awhile and try to unravel what the hell is going on with me. Here is the first flashback.

i am in the back basement room of Edward's. Kayla dangles. Her long blonde hair is hanging in her face, and it doesn't ripple with breath. i fear she is dead. i try to move towards her but pain knifes along my side. i look down at myself and don't see any blood. Touching gingerly, i feel grotesque swelling and know i am a mass of bruises. i figure nothing is broken so i steel myself against the pain and crawl towards her. Getting up seems beyond me, so i reach up and touch her bare foot. It is cold. Just as i begin to try to accept that she is gone, she moans slightly. i force myself up against the pain. i gather the hair out of her face, my hands shaking and clumsy. She is there. Not gone to the place we all knew existed. But horribly there, still.
i lean close to her. This question must not be overheard. For both of our sakes.
"What did John do to you? Can i help?"
Her whisper is broken. i can barely make it out.
"Not John."
i am shocked. Benny did this? This is beyond Benny. Whatever has been done to Kayla is horrible. i can tell.
"Benny?" i ask. my shock clear in my trembling whisper.
She shakes her head slowly. Looking as though she would rather go through it all again than tell me. i think she won't. But, she does. With no hate or contempt. But, with pity, she whispers my damnation.
"You."

Raven screamed at 9:00 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker