titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Circumcision 

i had my first orgasm at about six. By that point i could no longer deny, even to myself, that the boogyman was my Granddaddy. i went to sleep on the sofa in the living room that night. my Daddy had promised to call me, and i waited by the phone all night. He never called, and finally exhaustion overcame me and i fell asleep.
Sometime late in the night, my Granddaddy came and scooped me off of the sofa and carried me into his room. i woke to find myself in his bed. i always hated that bed, that room. Even worse than my own, which i despised. It smelled funny. Like old cum, and tobacco, and sweat. And, just the scent of his skin, which nauseated me.
i awoke to the feeling of his old calloused fingers poking at my tutee. i sighed. There was no use to fight. No use to beg or cry or any of the things i wanted to do. No use to even pretend to be asleep. i flopped onto my back and let him do what he would. i counted the ceiling tiles and imagined a number written on each one. i was just getting to multiplying the tiles when i noticed what he was doing felt different. Not painful.
i looked down and he was between my legs. And, his mouth was on my pussy. i tensed, expecting a bite. But it didn't come. His tongue was caressing me. It seemed odd. He licked me in the face from time to time, and it always disgusted me. But, somehow this didn't seem disgusting. It actually felt... kind of nice. i lay tense, terrified. Waiting for the pain. But, it didn't come. It felt better and better. i was terrified. What was happening? i wasn't used to this. And, then, suddenly everything tightened and contracted and i shuddered and waves of pleasure crashed on me. i lay shocked for a moment.
Then the storm descended.
"Dirty little cunt! Did you get off! WHORE, WHORE, WHORE!!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"
With that he jerked me from the bed. He kicked the front door open and carried me out into the night, still naked, confused and trembling. We rounded the house and he opened the basement door and threw me down the steps. i broke my shin on the way down. We wouldn't find that out until later, but i sure as hell felt it.
i expected the door to slam, but no, he was coming down the stairs, sounding like a winded bull. i tried to drag myself away from the foot of the stairs, but couldn't move fast enough. Coming off the final stair he kicked me and i flew across the room to the stake. i lay in a huddled heap, sure this was the end. This time he would kill me. Terror and relief warred in my chest.
SKIP... (missing piece i was unable to find)
i'm chained to the stake. my throat is on fire with thirst. i know i have been here a long long time. i smell my own filth and my body is nothing but one big hurt. Everything thing hurts. To my surprise i hear him near the potato crib, i turn my head and see him. He looks demented. He is still muttering curses under his breath. He notices me noticing him, and sneers at me.
"Not done with you yet, cunt. Not done. You gonna learn. You'll never ever forget."
Then he was on me. He pried my legs apart, easily. It was never much of a fight, but this time i had no strength at all with which to resist. He is between my legs. He manipulates my pussy with his fingers somehow. i see the flash of the knife. There is a sudden blinding pain. Horrible pain. Let me die, this unbearable. i scream and shriek. And, then the bottle of Henry Mckina (spelling) i reach for it, thinking its mercy. The he tips it over my exposed and bleeding sex.
Skip... (missing piece)
He checks between my legs. The bleeding has stopped. He pours some alcohol onto a piece of gauze and presses it to me. i scream and thrash. He leans down and presses on my badly swollen and agonizing shin. More shrieking.
"Want that fixed?"
i nod, nod, nod.
"Then be good at the hospital. You have to have a bath, then I'll take you to the hospital. If you say a word, I'll cut the rest of it off."

It doesn't look mutilated. He only cut off a tiny portion of the clit. But, it doesn't work properly.

Raven screamed at 8:58 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker