titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Flashback From Last Night 


So... i'm having an extremely hard time in my current life. So as always, i get bombarded with flashbacks. Joy. Here is the most troubling one from yesterday
.

i am trying to stand still for the lash. The man is obviously not very good with one, because there is no consistency to when it wraps. This keeps me constantly off guard and scares me. A man who can't handle his implements is dangerous. He can hurt you badly without even meaning to. As it wraps again and i feel the trickle of blood from the sensitive underside of my breast i look around for something to distract me.
To my utter shock Jackson is seated on the sofa across the room. He grins nastily at me and i stare at him in amazement. Who the fuck is using me? i turn my head slightly, trying to catch a glimpse. The lash comes dangerously close to my face and i snap my head back. i pled with Jackson with my eyes. i don't want him to stop it... i want it not to be someone horrible. Please not one of my friends. Please not one of my friends boyfriends. Please.
He gives me a broad smile that bodes ill for there being any kind of good outcome.
Finally i hear the lash being thrown to the floor. The man presses on my shoulder lightly and i understand the command to drop to my knees. At this point i don't want to see who it is. i keep my eyes resolutely on the floor. As i see the long khaki cad legs in my periphial vision i hear his zipper come down. i lick my lips as i was taught so terribly long ago.
His cock is enormous. i sincerely hope i can bring that off with my mouth. i close my eyes and take the length into my mouth. Still refusing to look at him. But soon enough the hand tangled in my hair is angling my head back. And, i know he wants me to give him the huge doe eyed feed me cum look.
And, at last i open my eyes. i know i have to. And, i choke on the football coach's cock.

Raven screamed at 10:40 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker