titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Getting Started 


This week we are going to cover Mr. Catlette in more detail. This is a post i wanted to do when i first started the blog. But, i got sidetracked by finishing up my first weekend at Edward's and never got back to it.


The first weekend was spent learning the house, and the people in it. Edward had decided my snatch was a gold mine and Benny had staked me out as his pet. Everyone in the house had a run at me to test the new merchandise. John was enormous and i ended up screaming as i tore beneath his onslaught. He concurred with Edward. On Monday i left the house and went back to school. Forever changed.
The second weekend i had my first lineup. Everyone was called into the main room of the basement. April and Pearl were sent away. April had another client that night who had an appointment and Pearl was for some reason exempt from lineups with Mr. Catlette. i didn't want to cry, i watched Lindy throw her hair over her shoulder and Kayla cast a shy smile at Benny and i tried to emulate their casual attitude. i was doing pretty good until John walked past me and whispered, "Now you are a real whore."
His calculated jab got the response he was hoping for, i burst into tears. By the time Edward ushered the old man in i had gotten my sobs under control, but fat tears continued to stream down my cheeks. The old man stopped in front of Candy. She was tiny and completely flat chested. He gripped her chin until tears shimmered in her eyes but she never made so much as a squeak. He released her and walked on down the line. He paused twice more before he got to me, standing at the end and trying to hold on to some semblance of composure. When he looked at me i dropped my eyes and bowed my head. John cleared his throat and i understood the command. i looked into Mr. Catlette's eyes and saw a terrifying monster wearing an old man's skin. And, he saw me seeing.
A slow smile played over the old wrinkled mouth. i flinched away from him. i knew a smile like that. i knew what this creature was. i tried to step back but suddenly John was behind me. He pushed me forward and the old man leaned forward and licked the tears from my cheek with his horrible slimy wet old tongue. A shudder ran through me and i whimpered involuntarily.
He clutched my forearm and yanked me forward so that i stumbled slightly.
"This one. I want this one."
And, with those words... i was damned.

Raven screamed at 10:43 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker