titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Inspected 

That was my first client. It was a rough way to be broken in.

Mr. Catlette drug me over to pool table and Benny herded the other girls into the basement rec room. When the door shut, i was left alone with the boogymen.

i had a hallow hope that he would use me there, on the pool table, as i had seen Pearl used on my first night. This, of course, was not to be. Instead there was only a through inspection of his choice.
John told him that i was brand new, and that he was my first client. He showed him the cigar burn scars and said that although i hadn't been questioned yet as to where they came from, it was very clear that mistreatment was nothing new to me. Mr. Catlette looked delighted at this news and wrapped his hand in my hair pulling my head back, forcing me to look at him.
"Its her eyes I like the most. So expressive."
John told him that there was something between my legs he would like even better. He assured him that he'd never felt a virgin any tighter. John pushed me back on the pool table and gripped my knee, pulling my thighs wide apart. i tried to concentrate on the ceiling while the three of them stared at my exposed crotch. At John's urging i felt the knobbly old fingers travel up my thigh and pry at my dry sex. There were no callouses, but otherwise it was the same. i turned my head to the side and buried my face in my hair, my mind begging me to jump off the table and run, damn the consequence. But, my finely tuned survival instinct held me fast to the table as he forced his fingers into me, turning my quiet tears into sobs once more and bringing visions of another basement to my mind.
They were withdrawn quickly and John's hand was on my shoulder, forcing me to sit up again. i stared at his boots in misery, wishing with all my heart to die right then and there before this could go any farther.
Edward stepped forward.
"Very talented mouth as well. This one is very pleasing. Shall we conduct our negotiations in my office?"
Then Edward ushered Mr. Catlette from the room.

Raven screamed at 10:44 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker