titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

John's Mercy 

i didn't get to get online yesterday due to chaos, but i got this written. Here it is. Today's post will be up later. And, i'm adjusting the date on this so i won't have two posts on the same date. It screws up the archives.

"Hush now, we don't have much time."
John was dragging me off the table towards the back basement room. There was a small bathroom off that room and a lock box with extra Daddy's Little Helpers in it. my legs trembled and i thought they would refuse to carry me. i seriously considered bolting. i knew John would probably kill me, but just then i didn't care. i was beside myself at the thought of going with that old man. It was worse than anything i had imagined. It was like the clock had been turned back and i was a small child again. my mind howled, anything, anything but that.
John must have sensed my impending rebellion. He wound his hand in my hair, entangling it so that i was hopelessly locked in his grip. He shook me lightly.
"Hush now girl. Hush. Whatever it was this isn't that. You will come back, only a few hours. Hush now, don't make me hurt you. You be a good girl."
On and on he talked. A litany of reassurance and threats intertwined. He grabbed a bottle from a shelf in the far corner of the back room. Still holding me by the hair with an iron grip he used his other hand to work the combination of the lock box.
"You want this? You want me to make it easier for you?"
i nodded as vigorously as i could with his hand pulling on my hair. He looked at me a minute more, staring into my eyes as though seeing me for the first time.
"Please, i'll be good, please, give it to me, please." i begged in a voice i didn't even recognize. Anything anything to escape this. i wouldn't have cared what he was giving me then. Battery acid would have been preferable to facing it straight. He let me beg for a few minutes and then he must have heard what he was looking for. He scraped together a whole handful of little colored friends for me.
He let go of my hair with the air of a man testing to see if his gun is loaded. But, i was now focused on his hand. He opened his palm and i snatched them away greedily. As he handed me the liquor bottle the door opened. It was Mira, a girl i would never really get to know.
"John, the new girl's client left. Edward said to tell you to deliver her in about two hours, but he wants to see you first."
"She's got a fucking name," he snapped. "Use it. I'll be up as soon as I get her calmed the fuck down. Tell Benny I said to come in here with her."
Then he continued to feed me sweet obliviation.

Raven screamed at 10:45 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker