titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Losing It 


So... we have seen that i had a temper. i for one cannot forget my last attempt to show you guys my anger... but i'm going to try to do so once more, a little more carefully. Here is what happened on one occasion when i snapped, and tomorrow... we'll dutifully get the consequences.


Gabby rode the bus with me. She was one of those girls whose nostrils flared if i got near her. As though i smelled bad. She always had something venomous to say, and in short made my rather miserable life worse every chance she got. And, for my part i hated her with a passion.
So one day, i was sitting in the back crying a little over my just broken middle finger when she decided to run her mouth.
"Oh, why are you crying this time? Somebody wouldn't fuck you? You didn't get to drink enough cum during lunch?"
And, she followed that with a derisive laugh. Which was echoed.
i was embarrassed at being caught crying, i had determined to never to let anyone see me cry (to this day i don't like to be caught crying) and their laughter ignited a blazing fire of rage in my heart.
Before i even knew what i was doing i was out of my seat and on her. i caught her so off guard i had slammed her head against the side of the bus and straddled her before she so much as had a chance to raise a hand in her defense. Then i began to punch her with my good hand while choking her with the bad one. By the time the bus driver had threatened one of the boys into breaking it up, her face was a battered mess and i had choked her until her voice was raspy as she croaked, "Enough, enough at me.
But, it wasn't enough for me. i screamed every foul name i could think of and kicked at the boy holding me. He dropped me and i turned my fury on him punching him in the nose and causing it to bleed. Suddenly all the fight went out of me. i walked towards the front of the bus and sit in the seat directly behind the driver. It wasn't the first time i had lost my temper on that bus, i knew the drill.
i knew that pure hell was going to be the price of this outburst. But, for the moment i didn't care. The fuckers weren't laughing anymore.

Raven screamed at 10:37 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker