titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, August 12, 2005

The Recovered Piece 


And, this is the piece i managed to recover.

i am tied down on some sort of table. Spread eagle. Kayla's foot tied next to my hand. i assume she is similarly trussed. Raising my head i peer down at her and her face seems frightened and unsure, but no traces of pain show there.
Then who the hell is screaming?
i turn my head and see that the table we are tied to is pushed off to the side. We are almost against a wall. In the center of the room i see a circle of people surrounding a similar table. i realize that in addition to the screaming, there is pleading. And, surprisingly, it is the voice of a young boy. Over and over he begs them not to kill Mike. To stop, please, for god's sake, stop. The men laugh at him and mock his words. They are standing back a bit from the table. Whatever is happening to the boy Mike, the women must be doing it.
The screaming becomes horse. Then turns to mere whimpers. The pleading gives way to silence. And, then new screaming. i assume that the women have turned from one boy to the next. And, although i am ashamed to admit this, i have no desire for the screaming to end soon. The time is being eaten away while the screaming goes on. i have no desire to trade places with those boys.
But, eventually, of course, thats what happens. The tables turn out to have wheels on them. Eventually the women back away from the table. i see one of them wearing a strap on that looks like a medal spike. It is covered in blood and other things. my hand clutches Kayla's foot and i hear her draw a deep breath when she sees. Mike and his friend are wheeled towards us.
i can't tell which is which, but one boy is whimpering, and i can see blood dripping from the end of the table nearest his feet. The other boy stares in silence. For a horrible moment i am sure he is dead, then i see him blink. i have no more time to assess their damage, for Kayla and i are being wheeled across the floor.
At first it doesn't seem so bad. Women take turns squating over my face and use my tongue to bring them to orgasm. Then there is cock in my mouth and my ass. A little painful for the lack of lube, but certainly nothing compared to what the little boys had suffered. i begin to relax. When i feel my hands being untied, i actually think it is ending.
Skip (missing piece)
The gun is in my mouth. The harness on my hips. i know what is attached to it. Suddenly i know what they want me to do. i am between Kayla's wide splayed thighs. Her eyes are terrified. i know i have taken a serious beating. my body feels almost unable to hold itself up. And, as i am shoved forward i take a deep breath and shriek around the gun. It's muffled but understandable.
"JOHN! JOHN! JOHN!"
And, i hear him, yelling as he smashes in the back door in. But, its horrible too late. i have impaled Kayla. And, she screams. The most horrible shriek i've ever heard.
Then the hands are off my hips. The gun still in my mouth though.
Then John.
"Let them go. I told you not to do that shit with my bitches. It fucking ruins them."

And, for once he saved us. i do not know what Kayla did to get punished. But, i do know now what i did to her. i should have screamed sooner. i should have risked John's wrath. But, again, i always was a coward.

Raven screamed at 10:33 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker