titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Temper, Temper 

So, end result. i got kicked out of school 3 days and off the bus a week after that. my parents, of course, were not amused. They grounded me for two weeks after Daddy smacked me. Actually extremely light for something i would now be arrested for malicious wounding for doing. (In VA if you draw blood its malicious wounding. What a bunch of shit.)
i didn't begin to really pay for this until after those punishments were over and my normal life resumed. The fight occurred on a Thursday, so the bill came do three Fridays later.


John was out of town until Saturday and i didn't have any pressing clients, so Jackson was told he could keep me Friday night if he wanted to. And, he did.
Gabby was a girl whose brother had been friends with Jackson for years. Her brother was one of the boys i frequently serviced in the boys locker room and he was currently none to happy with me. So he paid Jackson for a night with me. i'm pretty sure that was the first time Jackson actually pimped me out himself, but it wasn't the last.
First he made me go around to his house and apologize to his wretched sister. i still remember the exact words he made me use.
"i'm sorry i touched you with my whorey hands. You are better than me, in the future i will respect my betters."
(i would eventually beat Gabby's ass twice more, the dumb bitch never learned.)
Then he beat me up and used my mouth and cunt. He came before he could get to my ass, and then he couldn't get it up again. i believe this was a large part of his problem, erectile dysfunction at such an early age. At, any rate, less than pleasant. i still have a hump in my damn nose from where he broke it.

John's reaction was not quite what i expected.

He laughed at my broken nose and laughed harder when he found out how i got it. When he finally quit laughing like a loon, he asked if i was ready and squaring my shoulders i said that i was. He eyed me with definite approval as i held the door to the back basement room open for him. i followed him across the room, stripped off my clothes and held my arms up for the cuffs. i didn't regret what i had done, and none of this was going to make me do so.
He must have noticed this.
"Look, I don't blame you for beating the fuck out of that girl. And, when you do it again, you will not be in trouble if you take more care. Do not get kicked out of school. That's your mistake. It pissed off your moms and pops and Edward lost money. That is what you are being punished for, not the fight. The lost money."
i digested this while he applied the 200 strokes with a lash. my back and legs were a bloody mess but after he finished fucking and left me to dangle i turned what he had said over in my mind. When i sorted out that i was allowed to defend myself by the real authority figure in my life, a wide smile came to my bruised and swollen face.

i learned a couple of valuable lessons from all this. Standing up for yourself is worth the price sometimes. Beat people when no one was looking. And, limp dick boys are mean.

Raven screamed at 10:38 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker