titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Third Flashback 

This is the last flashback. Again, extremely light as far as flashbacks go. Yet, it doesn't feel light. This gave me the horrible sense of helplessness and hopelessness. i found one more piece of this incident. And, i will give it tomorrow. Then i think Saturday try to talk about what i think happened.

She is laying in the tub. i gently wash her body, careful to cleanse but not hurt her bleeding welts. She does not whimper, but tries to make small talk through her broken mouth. She forces a smile i know is for my sake, and so i find one for her.
The bathroom door opens behind me, and i tense. But, it is only Benny. He stands silent in the doorway, looking at me looking at him. i plead with him, using only my eyes. Words are dangerous here. He shakes his head slightly.
He steps beside me and leans over Kayla. He slides a nice stamp into her mouth. i know that soon she will be gone. Flying in a world where pain no longer matters.
Then he sits on the toilet and watches me finish cleaning her. Then i help her out of the tub and dry her off. i am relieved to see her reach for her nightie. She will be okay. And, finally she weaves uncertainly from the room.
i turn my begging eyes on Benny again. The full force of my need shines in my eyes. i see him crumbling. i slide back to my knees and crawl towards him, holding him with my eyes, my need.
He gestures towards his pocket. Offering me the obliviation he had given Kayla. i shake my head. That isn't what i want or need. He sighs deeply. He looks at me as the tears fall from my eyes. Finally i whisper.
"Please."
He sighs again and scrubs his hands over his face as though he is trying to wake himself. Suddenly his booted foot shoots out and catches me in the thigh. As i tumble to the side and hit my head against the tub, relief washes over me. He will give me what i need after all. Penance.
Some time later he bends my bruised body over the side of the tub and forces his cock into my ass. The ride is short, and he cums rather quickly. i slide down and lay beside the tub, looking up at him. He backs away from me, as though i am somehow contagious.
"You cannot live this life. You have to get away. For both our sakes." And, he turns and flees the bathroom. Bareassed. Just runs away leaving his clothes and shoes.
And, guilt rushes over me once more. It isn't enough. Its never enough. Never ever enough.

Raven screamed at 10:32 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker