titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Explanations 

So, i couldn't come up with anything happy for yesterday's Sunday post. i've lost all my happy thoughts... let's hope that i don't fall out of the sky.

As for today...

i'm missing my current life blog. i have so much shit going on right now. Its making it very hard for me to concentrate and get anything done with this blog. But, that's my MO. i always start projects and then don't finish them. So i'm going to press on, and hope for the best.
i try to be representative on this blog. There is no way i can cover damn near 15 years of my life in detail. Its just not possible. But, i always end up feeling like i haven't represented myself well. Particularly since i get so many comments telling me how courageous i was.
i wasn't. i was mostly confused, resigned, scared, and pissed off. Bravery didn't factor in. Bravery is what soldiers do when they sign up for the army and go off to fight a war. Its what doctors do when they look around at impossible destruction and go alone to try to fix it. Bravery is the fireman who runs into a burning building to save someone.
What i did was survive. Climbing over those even weaker than myself, crawling under tyrants, and sneaking around evil. i don't know how i did it. Dumb luck, a knack for reading people, and the ability to be damn near invisible at times were my biggest assets.
Okay enough explanation. i'll be back later in the day with a real post for today. After my son's home program folks leave. Time is my enemy these days.

Raven screamed at 1:50 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker