titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Saturday, September 10, 2005

George's Offer 

This doesn't really tie in with anything. Well, nothing i'm probably going to share here. But, its been on my mind a lot lately so i give it here on a Saturday, when nothing needs to connect.

i was always George's favorite girl. Well... until early spring of my 14th year.

Every other month all the girls in the house were sent to George for blood tests, a physical exam, and to have any minor wounds treated. i saw George a little more often as that Mr. Catlette often caused me to have wounds that needed treatment.
It was a cool day in April, and i was the last girl ferried to George's house. my services and the money in my panties were his payment for treating all the girls. As was usual, he was all business at first.
He had me strip to bra and panties, removed his money, counted it, then had me sit down to draw blood. Then into the home office and onto the table for the exam. Then he rubbed an antibiotic ointment into the cigarette burns on my lower back and the bloody crusted welts on the backs of my thighs. He had me hold my hair out of the way while he went about the painful process of cleaning the nastily infected bite on my shoulder.
He surveyed me for more damage, and touched the nasty bruises over my ribs. i kept my eyes locked on his knees and didn't move or make a sound. He finished up by dabbing a bit more antibiotic ointment on the ropeburn at my neck.
"Alright, Raven, you can get down now."
i slid off the table and to my knees, crawling towards him to give him his blowjob. George was an easy customer. Half and half was usually all he required and he was gentle. But, this time, he stepped away from me. i froze and waited for instructions.
He stood staring down at me for a long time. When he stepped towards me, i cringed away before i could stop myself, bracing for a kick. But, instead he only sighed and reached down and helped me to my feet. His eyes searched mine for a moment before sweeping up then down. i recognized that i was being inspected and stood straight, letting my eyes drop and fasten once more on his knees. i knew what he was seeing. And, i knew it wasn't pretty.
Finally he took my hand and led me towards his kitchen. i was confused. That was where i waited for John to pick me up. But, he hadn't fucked me yet. i knew John would flay me alive if i blew the deal with the doctor. So i stepped in front of him and when he was forced to stop or step on me, i leaned forward and kissed his throat in the way i knew he liked. He moaned and i ran my hand slowly over his chest to his cock. Which was completely flaccid. Not what i had expected. i stroked slowly through his pants, determined to complete this transaction, and continued to kiss his neck. i felt him begin to stiffen and finally he picked me up and carried me back through his house in the opposite direction.
Later, after i had milked his orgasm from him, i got up and went into his bathroom to clean up. Once i was clean, i stood in front of his full length mirror looking at myself. my hair had lost its vibrancy. It hung in limp ringlettes, and its color was no longer a shiny rich brown, but the color of old dirt. There were dark hallows under my eyes that were so pronounced i almost looked like i had two black eyes. Even with my makeup. Each of my ribs stood out and hip bones stuck out so far it was disgusting. i looked disgusting, and i knew it.
i must have stood there a long time, because George's hand was suddenly on my hip.
"Raven, I only see one way out. Do you want to die?"
i looked up at him in the mirror. But, it wasn't a threat. It was a question. The first question anyone had asked me about my future in a long damn time. i thought about it a long time, and the girl in the mirror nodded, a tear sliding down her cheek.
"I can make it so it won't hurt. You'll just go to sleep. And, never wake up. I must be getting old. Or you are worse than the others, or fucking something. But, I can't keep doing this."
Then John cleared his throat. He was standing in the bathroom doorway.
"Oh, but you will Doc. Raven isn't going anywhere. Are you sweetheart?" And his eyes were hard and cold in the mirror. i shook my head and went to him, and he popped a couple of Daddy's Little Helpers in my mouth. i dry swallowed them and found my clothes and got dressed. Trying to forget the momentary surge of hope i had felt.

George and i were never alone together again. Someone else gave him his service fee. George tried to talk to Edward about me, i was pulled out and inspected again. At 5'8" and 98 lbs i was a fright. Edward finally accepted defeat on my shape and decided to feed me a bit more regularly. George made the argument for selling me, that i didn't fit into the house well, but Edward wouldn't let me go. Probably because of Mr. Catlette. Five months later, i would leave forever.

Raven screamed at 12:19 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker