titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, September 09, 2005

Jamal and Marty 

Not all of my clients were horrible. i had some that were interesting, and a few i even enjoyed. The most memorable of the latter group, was Jamal.
Jamal was in medical school. He was 24 years old, hugely fat, and rather awkward. His uncle took a fancy to me at a party and contracted my services for his nephew. Both men were extremely nice to me, and my time in his uncle's apartment usually included a meal. The first time, Jamal never even fucked me. He said he just wanted to get to know me.
We talked books at great length. And, he gave me a copy of his favorite asking me to read it. i gave him gentle advice about his appearance and talked him into getting his huge goofy afro braided. Jamal has a brilliant sense of humor and a gentle but insistent nature that i'm sure has made his wife a very lucky woman.
His uncle was only four or five years older than Jamal and occasionally would send for me when Jamal wasn't at home. He used me forcefully and delighted in my pained reaction... but was so kind to me outside the bedroom... i actually enjoyed this a good deal. Actually, now that i think about it... Marty may have been the first person with whom i ever figured out pain could feel quite nice.
In short, i enjoyed these two very much. They purchased me for their enjoyment... but were good to me and made me enjoy it as well. Eventually Jamal got a girlfriend. And, i was very happy for him. Marty bought me occasionaly right up until my escape.

Raven screamed at 11:36 AM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker