titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Post... and Plans 

So. i have started to hate this Sunday tradition. But, i'm determined to press on with it because i think at some point i'll enjoy looking back and seeing lots of good things from my life before J. But, be forewarned... if it doesn't start coming a bit easier i'm going to can the whole concept.

And, one more note before i start trying to write the Sunday post. Due to some detective work on J's part i recently found out something about myself and my father that has upset me rather a lot. This week is going to be about processing that, and its not going to be pretty. i may dissolve into cursing tantrums and i reserve the right to flake out totally and come completely unglued if he calls me before this week ends.

And, possibly after that. Possibly forever.

So anyway. Sunday Post...


Daddy took me fishing once. i wanted us to have a special day together, like he often had with my sisters or nieces or nephew. Just me and him.
my mother took up my argument and he finally caved and took me fishing. And, it was wonderful. Out on the small boat the awkwardness that was always between us fell away and we laughed and worked at pulling the fish in. They were biting well and it was a perfect fall day spent laughing and feeling magically close to him and loved.
A perfect day.

Raven screamed at 8:08 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker