titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Tiny Whore 

So, i can't put this off any longer. Its eating me alive. So here it is. The memory of what J learned. i don't know if i'll be here tomorrow sorting this out. i may take the day off. i don't know.

i am about 4 or 5 years old. i am in my bed and Daddy is sitting on the side of it. He is telling me a story. He often tells me stories. This time its The Three Little Pigs. i listen with rapt attention and help him huff and puff in the appropriate places. my heart feels so filled with love and contentment that i will burst. i want to stay here with him forever. i never want to go back to my Granddaddy.
i sit up and put my tiny hand on his crotch.
"Daddy, i'm good at being a good girl. If you want to love me, you'll like it. You could let me stay here and i'd be so good. Your cock will be happy forever."
He stared at me for a moment. Completely frozen. And, my heart soared, i knew he was going to accept. And, yes that stuff hurt, but i knew Daddy wouldn't lock me in the basement, or drown me, or play reindeer games. It seemed like a wonderful trade. i gave his crotch an encouraging stroke and suddenly he came to life again.
He threw my hand off of him and jumped off the bed. He looked down at me in complete horror.
"No. Don't ever touch me there again. I'll never love you. Never. That's a promise. And, you'll never be a good girl for me. Never. No." Finally he nearly sobbed and he burst from the room, slamming the door shut behind him.
i sat in stunned silence. i couldn't understand why my proposition had failed. Was Granddaddy right? Daddy hated me?

This happened before the Tuesday post. Which i think better explains his reaction then. What bugs me is that Daddy so obviously understood the terminology i was using and what it meant. How? And, of course the fact that Granddaddy had already turned me into a little whore who would trade sex for what she wanted at that age bugs me too. But, there it is. The new thing that's been driving me nuts. Its just so fucked i can't even begin to wrap my mind around it and all of its implications.

Raven screamed at 3:02 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker