titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bathtub Wars 

Kayla and i had a party that night together. i drank way too much, as i am prone to do. By the time John came to pick us up, i was bleeding from both my ass and my pussy and i was stoned out of my head (which was okay) and roaring drunk(which it turned out, was not.)
He stood around talking a few minutes and was delighted to find out i was wanted for three more parties over the course of the next few weeks. Kayla was requested for a film. That should have made him happy, too... but he merely nodded. Finally he was ready to leave.
He popped the trunk open and i grabbed out the plastic he kept back there for after parties or bleeders. Kayla and i adjusted it into the back seat then drug our nasty exhausted bodies into the car and sprawled on one another in companionable silence.
John looked back over the seat at us and snarled his nose in disgust.
"You bitches need baths."
We nodded tiredly and argued in a mostly friendly way over who should get the the tub first. John settled that by offering to let one of us shower in the bathroom off the back basement room. Watching him snort off his fingernail as we zoomed down the road much too fast neither of us wanted to go into the back basement room with John. Coke made him mean and he'd string you up for fun.
Kayla pled with me with her eyes. i shook my head slightly. i felt bad for her, but i was already hurting really bad and i did not want to deal with John at all. i told myself i'd find Pearl or Lindy and get them to go distract John while Kayla was in the shower.
We got back to the house and i looked into Kayla's pleading eyes again and groaned. i knew he wouldn't hurt me as bad so i followed him to the basement steps as she headed for the shower. But, he turned on the top step and told me to get lost. He wanted Kayla instead.

Raven screamed at 12:42 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker