titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Edward's Lessons 

Well, here it is Monday. And, as i do on Mondays, i've opened pandora's box, rooted around in there, trying not to get lost, and pulled out one yucky thing to exorcise. Have i mentioned i need a system for this?

i had regular performance reviews by Edward. Sometimes he would watch my technique with either John or Benny or one of the girls, sometimes he would use me himself. Some things i already had down very well. my blowjob was stellar. Some things i struggled with, i couldn't seem like a whip weilding bitch no matter how hard i tried. (This has come to me later in life. *wink*)
Edward always made me nervous. Other than our trips into his office or bedroom, i almost never saw him, and i never developed any level of comfort with him. Benny was good to me, John was cruel but could mostly be fair, but Edward was a complete mystery. You never knew what to expect.
There came a day when i was practicing putting a rubber on John with my mouth. my hands were tied behind my back, and there was an electrified plug in my ass. i got 30 seconds from the time John got the rubber in my mouth and then the juice went on. This exercise was made much more difficult by the fact that John's cock was enormous and condoms never fit right. Finally, after i had been zapped beyond tears and screams and into mute determination, i got it right in under 30 seconds. i beamed up at John and he ruffled my hair and called me a good girl.
Behind me Edward snorted and switched on the juice again. And, left it on. i had no comprehension whatsoever, and he laughed like a loon watching me shudder and scream. When he finally left the room John switched it off, and when i sobbed and asked him what i had done he looked a little sad.
"That's just the way it is, kid. He's the boss. He wants you to hurt, you hurt, you don't gotta do nothing."
It took me a while longer to learn this lesson.

Raven screamed at 12:35 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker