titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Stool 

i wrote this yesterday but didn't get it posted. my sisters are driving me nuts. One is half a step from the loony bin, the other is about to go to jail. *sigh*

The stool was a device John designed. It was intended to hold an object inside an offender while he was free to administer punishment to other areas of the body. Most often the object was a slightly modified cattle prod or an enormous dildo. In my case, it a portion of the broken pool stick.

i'll spare you the details, and just tell about the aftermath and resulting trip to visit George.

Benny collected us from the back room. By then Kayla could stagger but i had to be carried. George blanched with distaste when he noticed the steady flow of blood between my legs and asked if i had lost another baby. Benny shook his head and went back to Kayla.
She had bruised kidneys, a broken wrist, a cracked collarbone, needed stitches in her cheek, and had a slight concussion. She was bleeding vaginally and that he couldn't figure out until a pregnancy test showed she was pregnant. Miraculously the bleeding stopped and George told her that the baby wouldn't go on its own. She placed her good hand over her belly in wonder and nodded.
George told me he thought i'd never have to go through another abortion. He thought there was too much damage for me to ever conceive again. (Ever notice how often i was told i would never be a mother? Didn't work out that way though. That gives me a feeling of vindictive pleasure.) He stitched my back so fine the scar is only noticable if you know what you are looking for. Then he went about treating the burns. my toes, the backs of my knees, (one of those got so infected he worried for a while) the undersides of my breasts, the back of my neck, and each finger tip. Throughout the treatment i was silent. i had thrown up repeatedly during John's punishment and i was no longer at all drunk or stoned. i was thinking. Thinking that the worse thing that could happen if i ran was death. And, that seemed like a good thing. It took something terrible to move me from thinking into action.
Two weeks later the father of Kayla's child bought her from Edward and took her to Seattle to start a new life. Benny loaned him part of the money, a month after that i was taken to auction.

Raven screamed at 4:45 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker