titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Behavior Modification Failure 

In the interest of lighter posts, we are having a week of stand alone stories. This first is an example of why you should not try to be a strict authoritarian while completely blazed.

i had been late for a client. i was supposed to meet him in the basement rec room and i was about 15 minutes late. The client had not really been annoyed, but rules were rules and tardiness was not acceptable in the land of John. However it was a fairly minor infraction, and thus my punishment was left to Benny.
The complication came from the fact that it was with Benny that i had been getting completely wrecked, and he had continued in this occupation while i was blowing an old man with a frustratingly floppy member in the basement. When said old man finally dribbled his load he petted my head affectionately, consulted John for another appointment and was shown graciously from the house.
i popped into the bathroom off the back basement room to use a little mouthwash and heard John telling Benny that i had been late. i had to smile when i heard Benny exclaim "What a travesty, that wayward little harlot." Benny always turned into a literary genius when he was trying to conceal the fact that he was way too fucked up to know what the hell you were talking about.
At any rate, a short time later i found myself face down over Benny's lap. He told me with barely concealed laughter that tardiness was not acceptable and i was a bad bad girl. He whapped his own leg smartly twice before he managed to land a spank on my own upturned bottom. After a few more licks, only one of which actually stung at all, he decided it was time to check if i were suitably contrite.
"What are you?" and i knew i was supposed to answer that i was a bad girl and beg forgiveness through another 10 or 15 swats. But, i was in no mood for that, and saw my chance to wiggle out of it.
"All yours," i replied and spread my legs a little wider and waggled my ass at him. And, it worked like a charm. Before i knew it he had me against the wall. And, i couldn't help but grin over his shoulder at John, who was shaking his head in disgust.

i still have a problem with tardiness. Lack of appropriate discipline on the subject i'm sure.

Raven screamed at 12:00 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker