titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, November 04, 2005

Damnation Begun 

So, we covered the day i told Jackson i wasn't a virgin. He didn't react well, as we found. Here is what happened the day when he wanted to know exactly why i wasn't a virgin.

It was Sunday. Jackson called and had only brusque instructions. "Get dressed, we are going out to talk."
He pulled in the drive and i rushed out and got in the car. For a long while we rode in complete silence. Finally we found ourselves at his friend Pete's hunting cabin, way back in the woods.
He got out of the car, grabbed the low hanging back roof and pulled himself up. He disappeared out of my sight, but came back a few minutes later with the keys. He let us in the cabin.
In the back bedroom he punched me in the stomach for the first time. It felt like my guts were going to cave in and i threw up on the floor which only made him angrier. He didn't often hit me in the face, but that day, he lost all control. When his fury was spent, i was crouched in a corner. The tred of his boots had left bruised imprints that would mar my skin for a good many days. my face was bruised and broken and ripped and torn.
He looked at me and sighed deeply. He pulled his shirt over his head and used it to mop the blood off my face and then held my head back until my nose stopped bleeding. Finally he began to wipe the blood from the floor.
"I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore. (HA! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD) Just... you shouldn't have lied to me. You should have told me. Tell me now."
And so i told him. i wrapped my arms around my bruised body and choked on my own blood, but i told him. i confessed to being more of a pet than a human to my grandfather. i watched his eyes harden in disgust. i fell silent and cowered against the wall watching him look at me like most people do the slug that has crawled onto their sidewalk.
He wiped his bloody knuckles against his pants leg and cleared his throat. "What else?"
So i told him about JH. And, when i finished confessing, he passed his judgment.
"You are nothing but a little whore. You lied to me, and you tricked me. You fucking bitch. Take your clothes off, you are only good for one thing. I might as well get my share."
And, that was how i came to be no longer his girlfriend. But, instead a possession. A flawed one.

Raven screamed at 2:17 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker