titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pet 

"What do you want?" John barked in his most ferocious voice. Hearing it i winced away and cringed against Benny's chair, wishing with all my heart to be anywhere but where i was.
The woman laughed and something about her voice made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. You could hear the madness.
"Oh Johnny, haven't you missed me baby?" She was a small woman and when she stood beside the seated hulk they were about the same height. To my astonishment John didn't grab her or even seem to want to look at her. He grimaced and looked away, his eyes finding Benny and then drifting down to me cowering beside him. He looked surprised to see me and squared his shoulders as though unwilling to let one of his whores see him bested by a woman.
"No, Nina, I did not miss you. What the fuck do you want? I'm busy."
She had followed his eyes and spotted me as well. To my horror instead of conversing with John she advanced on me with a terrible smile.
"Oh, look, what do you have here, Benny? A pet? Let me rub her!"
Benny's grip on my shoulder became an unbearable vice. A breathless gasp escaped me before i could stop myself and a couple of the tears swimming in my eyes escaped. And, yet i had no desire whatsoever to be free of that painful grip. Her long fingers stroked my cheek gently for a bare second before her hand hooked into a claw and her manicured talons ripped furrows in my skin.
John knocked her away from me and exploded to his feet. Benny yanked me painfully up and over the arm of his chair. i huddled into a ball in his lap, drawing my legs up and making myself as small as possible. Tucking my face into his neck so i could still see somewhat i hid myself behind my long curtain of hair and went motionless, listening to John and the woman argue.
The long and short of it was that she was there to choose two girls to work a show with her girls. The bargain was made and there was not a damn thing to be done about it. John grimaced and nodded to Benny before striding from the room to talk with Edward.

Raven screamed at 1:54 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker