titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stranger 

From there things just get screwy in my mind. i'm missing a big ass chunk of time i cannot seem to get back no matter how hard i try. And, this stuff was 21 years ago, if it didn't make a big impression on me, i've lost it through natural memory loss and too many drugs. Here's the next clear thing i have. It was probably a couple of weeks later.

i was in the waiting room of a doctors office. The nurse kept looking at me like she was about to burst into tears and trying to give me things to play with or candy out of the candy jar. i did not trust this. i knew she had some sort of ulterior motive.
The place was entirely empty. The office part where the nurses and office ladies usually sat was dark and deserted. There was only me and this woman who was frankly annoying the hell out of me. i retreated to the far side of the room and looked out the window. It was raining, hard. When i looked out i only saw two vehicles in the parking lot. my Mama's green car and my Daddy's brown truck. i sat there staring out the window a long time, watching and waiting for my Granny's car to pull in. i knew it was only a matter of time. And, i did rather miss my Granny. In fact, it had become a bit of a painful ache.
Finally the door opened and i heard my mother sniffling. i turned to look and my parents were standing across the room huddled close together like little children. They stared at me like i was a stranger. A diseased one.

Raven screamed at 12:55 AM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker