titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Forgotten Name 

Cross posted to If... One Small Word.

How can i have forgotten?

There was a little girl who came to the house one weekend while i was there. i was still recovering from broken ribs and thus not servicing clients. i spent most of my time by Benny's side carefully tending his growing feelings for me. Doing my very best to solidify his caring about my well being.
One miserable afternoon i sat watching yet another card game, fetching beers, holding my ribs, and trying not to moan when John decided to poke me playfully. That would only have gotten him started and invited more pain.
Tunnel vision, that's the picture I'm trying to paint for you. i was completely focused on myself and the two men who held my life in their hands.
A commotion suddenly began over head. We heard raised voices in the upstairs room and when Edward began to really yell John leapt to his feet and took was gone. We heard him taking the stairs two at a time.
A short while later John drug a tiny girl down the steps. She was bruised and battered and her enormously swollen lips dripped blood in that sluggish way of a wound that just won't quit. One of her high heels was broken off and she wobbled with every step she took. Her torn stockings carried the blood from her shredded knees and as i watched one came unfastened from her garter and slithered down her leg. Her face was a smear of running mascara, lipstick, bruises and blood. Her badly cut hair was soaking wet and she shivered slightly. In short, she was a mess.
In my drug addled state i could only gape at the pair of them. The giant tense and indecisive and the tiny girl, the pitiful and wretched.
"Raven shut your fucking mouth and go clean up Edward's new girl, I want to get a look at her and I can't tell a thing with all this mess." John gestured at the bruises and rips and blood.
i got painfully to my feet, restraining the noise that always tries to crawl out of your throat when the pain gets too bad. i took her hand and led her to the shower off of the back basement room. She trembled when i touched her, cried when i undressed her, cowered as i washed her, and finally whispered her secrets to me as i dried her and tended her wounds.
i tried to shut her words out, i tried not to feel, not to hear, not to listen to her pleas that she didn't belong here and for help. When i had made her as presentable as i could, i begged her to go back into the other room. i tried desperately to make her see that she must obey. Obey or die.
She choose death.

Jordy-11- Her neck broke when John drug her back down the stairs after she tried to run.

Raven screamed at 9:38 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker