titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Too Late? 

This post started out as a comment in response to Lili's comment yesterday. She said "Listen Darlin', I'm going to say something completely against what everyone else will tell you - there is no hand, there never will be a hand, the only hand that will help you up and out is your own. And when your hand is ready, it'll reach down and pull you up.

I don't pamper you because you know there's no real support in treating you like a baby because you're stronger than that, you're beyond it.
"

*sigh*
You're right Lili. i suppose i knew that. Hell, i know i did, i always have. i guess i just, get tired and whiney, and pissy and just sick to death of the whole fucking thing, and i like to think someone can make it all go away.

i know that's not true. If you want something you have to get it on your own, and you can only depend on yourself. i know these things, and yet i always still... try to dodge that responsibility. i don't know why.

i guess its easier to sit around and cry about help than to face myself and my shit and just get on with it. i'm terrified of doing that, and suddenly J won't do it anymore (he shouldn't have to) and i am trying to learn to stand on my own two feet for the first time.

i don't know what the hell i am doing, or how to do it, or what i even want to do. If i'm not J's slave or Edward's whore or Jackson's bitch or in short someone's cunt... i have no idea who or what i am.

And, i'm afraid of what i'll find when i keep looking. i'm afraid if i wipe all that away, everything that is a reflection of someone else... there will be nothing. That all there will be is a shell and i won't know how to fill it up.

Do you remember when we talked about Jamie on your page, back when i still thought of him as Rooster? i asked you if you thought he was empty. And, you said no, just differently filled.

It makes me wonder. What if all my filling is stupid bullshit that isn't true, or doesn't mean anything? What will i do then? Can i put anything else in there? Aren't i little beyond building my core? Too late.

I wonder sometimes. If maybe its just too late.

Raven screamed at 1:14 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker