titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Beth 

So, i had to crawl back in my basket for a bit. Its been rough, its still rough, but i've got a better grip now. So, back to talking, back to purging, back to telling the story.

Beth was another girl i knew from parties. She didn't belong to Edward, nor any other pimp i knew. i was fairly certain that she was one of those girls who had a guy (boyfriend or father or step-father or some such shit) in their life who always promised this was the last time. Every single time i ever saw her she had been beaten by someone who left the print of one of those horseshoe rings all over her.
She always trembled slightly and had the shifty nervous look of a girl on the verge of making her break for it. She never got her chance though.
At this particular party i ended up in the extremely undesirable position of being the most desired and sought after girl there. i finally gave up my attempts to get up after a few tries and just found the most comfortable spot i could in the most centralized location and discreetly popped a few Daddy's Little Helpers. The train was long and the pain between my thighs turned to damn near unbearable agony way before i had any hope of it ending.
i don't think i can explain what it is to put your body on autopilot but i'll try. my muscles still flexed, my breath still came out in short breathy gasps, i still sensed who wanted moaning pleasure and who wanted whimpering agony and gave them their wish. i still sucked, swallowed, withered, writhed, shook, gyrated and stroked. But, my mind was completely unfettered from my agonized body. i watched a cat fight, tracked the progress of a moth around the room, eyed the miserable technique of a little blonde and wondered if her handler would teach her better.
Finally my eye fell on Beth. She was trying with little success to convince a young guy in a leather jacket to stop beating on her and let her suck him off. i'd watched Beth's blowjob before and i was interested to see it again. She was good, and she had a method of head shakes towards the climax that i wanted to see demonstrated again so i could perhaps add it to my own repertoire. The man wouldn't be convinced and her blood began to flow more and more freely. i saw the decision in her eyes even before she fled. i watched for her for the rest of the long night but she never returned.
Eventually John arrived. i noted his presence and made sure my performance was stellar, but i continued to watch for Beth. Eventually the rutting bodies around me tired and the crowd began to thin. Here and there bodies were sprawled in sleep and even my own crowd began to slow down. Finally i was left alone in a pool of bodily fluids and i tried to will myself up from the floor. i was still laying flat on my stomach listening to my heart slow down when John nudged me with the toe of his boot.
"Rough night?"
i nodded.
"You need stitches again?"
i shrugged.
"Out of it, huh?"
i nodded and yawned hugely.
"Can you walk, or do you want me to carry you?"
i struggled to get up and failed.
He sighed. He walked away and came back and pressed a towel between my legs. He wrapped me gently in the huge coat he had brought for me to wear and picked me up.
As he leaned to place me in the car i saw the pink polished toe poking out from a small out building. i pointed it out to John who went over to investigate and found Beth's corpse. Frozen to death.

Raven screamed at 2:19 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker