titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Eva 

Okay, finally, here is Eva's story.

Eva was only in our house a very short time. When i first met her, i thought she'd do fine, she was silent and obedient. Trouble was, she never spoke or ever showed any emotion what so ever. Eva was so far away in her head, i'm not sure she had any idea where her body was anymore.
i'm sure there are folks for whom fucking a living dead girl is fun, but those weren't usually the kinds of clients who came to Edward for their entertainment. Edward specialized in despoiling innocence or the horrible agony of children too tiny to accommodate or simply pedophiles.
John looked for clients for Eva. He did try. He tried very hard. Finally, unsure what else to do with her, for she was far too beautiful to waste, he sent her to a party with me and Kayla. Most horny drunk dumbasses don't even look at what they are fucking.
It turned out to be a rough party. A couple of those idiots strung me up for a nice game of whore target practice. A game where they make bets as to who can hit certain areas of the body with a beer bottle or who can make the whore cry or who can just get her hair wet without hitting her. You get the point. i had my own fish to fry and i wasn't looking out for anyone but me.
When John showed up to get us, Kayla was still serving the long line that had formed for her so John left her to finish up while he collected the rest of Edward's property. By then i was also down from target practice and engaged in a three way. He walked off to find Eva.
A short while later i heard him cussing. He stomped in the room and told my clients that the party was over and snatched me towards him, handing me the nightie he had brought for me as we walked down the hall towards Kayla's line. She looked extremely surprised and relieved when John told her to get her ass out of the bed.
We followed him back down the steps, both of us more or less lost in exhausted relief. Then i spotted Eva face down on the floor of the squalid kitchen. i nudged John and he nodded at me but made no move to go to Eva. i nudged him again. He casually shoved me away from him so hard i bounced off the wall and lost my balance, hitting the ground.
From this vantage point, i noticed the pool of blood all around her. i wanted to go to her, but i knew she was dead and it wouldn't do any good and i would have to take a beating for it. So i didn't go. i didn't even try to check on her. i didn't do a damn thing but stagger out of the floor and carry my ass down the hall following John like a good little trained bitch.
i learned that her throat had been slit when i went with Benny to collect the replacement fee.
"Why would these assholes have slit her throat? She couldn't have been being any trouble."

i knew the answer to his question but i wasn't going to voice it. It made me feel like screaming. i slid my fingers into the pocket on his tee shirt and took the sheet of acid there. i asked for four he said two and we compromised on three. When i started to float i finally answered him.

"Because they could."

Raven screamed at 9:34 AM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker