titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lori 

Edward and Brandon would often purchase girls for one another if they found one that would fit perfectly into the other's house. The girl was purchased, used, passed around and finally presented. Occasionally given as a gift but more often the expense was passed along with a slight finder's fee added.
i went along with Benny to pick up this girl Brandon had acquired for Edward. When we arrived i was careful to stay fully tucked into Benny's big arms, terrified that Nina was lurking around somewhere. His comforting me in Brandon's house would have been unacceptable, but he could discipline me or use me as an excuse to keep me from being expected to pay attention to anyone but him.
my invented crime was vague. Something like being disrespectful. And, so it was that i was drug down the long hallway to part of the house where Brandon stored untrusted girls by my hair. The shrieks and begging reached us well before we got there and i tensed, causing Benny to actually drag and hurt me for the first time. i felt his thumb make slow comforting circles on the back of my neck even as he yanked my hair and cursed me.
Brandon explained that she was being broken in. She was completely fresh and completely stubborn. His house was doing a tune up for us. He gave us a few more stats on the girl and after Benny forced my head down and scrubbed my face on Brandon's loafers in a sign of respectful patience, Brandon offered him the small work room across the hall to correct me in while we waited.
The begging continued through Benny's lashing, the look in his eyes telling me he wished he'd never chosen this route, but that he was as trapped as i was at this point. He only used his belt and used it in that way that looks brutal but is actually not too bad at all. i had to invent the tears.
Then he told me my crime, told me his expectations and told me some other shit i didn't pay any attention to because by then i had noticed something in the quality of the screams from the girl across the hall that disturbed me.
Screams continued through the sex, which was slow, Benny was always slow, always took his time. Sometimes brutally rough, but never in a hurry. Finally Benny fell asleep and i listened to the screaming alone.
And, finally, after a long long time, it faded to whimpers. Finally i heard the door close across the hall and there was silence. i nudged Benny awake and he put his pants on and accompanied me across the hall.
She lay bent over the arm of an old plaid sofa. When we first entered the room all i could see was her head. Face smeared with snot and puke and running mascara, strawberry blonde hair lay in sweat and cum soaked clumps. Her eyelids were fluttering, i saw her loosing her battle with unconciousness.
As we came further into the room the blood became apparent. It was on the floor, on the coffee table, on the chairs, and there were pools of it on that sofa. Benny looked at me and sighed. He shook his head but i reached out and brushed her nasty hair off of her face and the blue eyes opened with a look of panic in them. She moaned and tried to lift her hand towards me but it fell and she couldn't lift it.
i knew looking at her. i'd lived too long in that world. There was no denial, no heroics. Nothing. i wispered the most soothing things i could think of, and lightly scratched her head until the end came. It didn't take long.
i looked up at Benny and his eyes were dry but i could see the threat of tears there. All it would take was for me to start. But i didn't. i stripped my slip of a dress off and covered her with it. i thought bitterly that she was the lucky one. She was out of it.

Raven screamed at 10:39 AM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker