titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Monday, May 22, 2006

New Part ~ New Memories 

So, a lot of what was causing me so many problems was the reawakening of an alter. Its complicated and i frankly don't feel like going into it right now, maybe i will soon, or google dissociative identity disorder if you can't wait and it'll give you an overview. At any rate, this new alter has tons of memories, i thought I'd start sharing some of what she shared while we were in the hospital (read the fifth circle of hell.)

~ He is waiting in the hall for them to finish with us. I see his shadow on the wall. I adjust my performance to its most stellar. Ever gasp is tinged with unfelt pleasure, every moan laced with faked desire. Their clumsy hands grope and twist and my dry flesh spits and bleeds just as it does every single time.
Kayla takes the youngest one in her mouth yet again. The very young and the very old are a curse. Cocks that work too well or not well enough are so exhausting. The man braced above me shudders again, driving through me with enough force that I have to turn my body off. I turn my head and watch in sympathy as Kayla's client thrusts into her mouth with such force that her head bangs the wall with a meaty thank over and over again.
Tears well in her eyes which are silently pleading with the boy. He obviously enjoys her tears. He steadily thrusts harder and harder, bouncing Kayla's head off the wall with greater and greater force. Finally he rears back and thrusts as hard as he can. As he bellows in pain her eyes widen in terror. Her teeth have clicked together, she has bitten him.
My eyes flew to John's shadow which has changed positions.

Raven screamed at 7:32 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker