titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Bitch Slap 

The trunk was already popped and i grabbed the clear plastic that Ricky favored and hurriedly tucked it over his back seat with practiced ease. i jumped in and slammed the door and tucked myself into a little plastic encased ball, dropping boots and clothes into the floorboard, not really giving a shit about the bloody finger prints i had left of them.
Ricky glanced up at me and recoiled in genuine horror. "Jesus Christ! Do you need George?"
"No it isn't my blood, let's just get the fuck out of here. Drive."
He turned to face me.
"Raven, what have you done? Is that guy dead? Do I need to page John?"
"No, the fucker is fine. He's satisfied. i did my job. i've got the money. Fucking DRIVE!"
He looked at me very carefully for another moment or two and recoiled again from whatever he saw in my eyes and turned and pulled the car out of the driveway. i relaxed back into my protective ball. i huddled and pulled the tablecloth tight around me, willing it away. It didn't happen, i told myself. i chanted it over and over again.
A voice broke my into my thoughts. "You fucking stink."
"Fuck you Pearl."
"You nasty bitch, ever notice you always get the most fucked up tricks?"
And, there went the bucket down into the lake of poison, and my fist shot out and smashed her mouth. Drying flecks of cat blood mixed with the fresh blood that began to pour from her torn lips.
She grabbed her mouth and said, "Oh you bitch, I'm going to tell John and you are going to pay!"
"Tell John! Do you think he gives a fuck about you anymore? Your cunt is so loose you are about half a step from being out on the street turning tricks for 50 bucks a pop. Oh wait, i forgot, you aint earning much more than that now are you? When was the last time you were in John's bed that Lindy wasn't there too? When was the last time John stuck his cock anywhere but up your ass? Your mouth aint got no talent and your cunt won't suck or snap, hell its so loose most guys can't even touch the sides. i'm worth five times what you are and i'm in the house a tenth of the time you are. So go ahead you worthless bitch. Go tell John."
Tears welled in her eyes and she turned from me and looked out the window. Later i would feel really bad. A month or so later George would fix her vagina. At the moment, all i felt was vindictive pleasure. Someone else was hurting too. Good. i wanted the whole fucking world to hurt and feel as nasty as i did.
She never told John. And, if she had... i probably would have been right.

Raven screamed at 9:59 AM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker