titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

In The Car ~ The Easy Part 

The night of the party i picked Tommy up around 6. i was fresh showered, wearing cute jeans and a cut off tank top. We smoked a bowl and left. i let him drive. i had taught him to drive a straight and so he liked to drive my car every chance he got.
i gave him my dope to hold when we got there. i knew someone might take it away from me and i trusted Tommy. We went our separate ways. i got totally fucked up and was sitting and talking to a young guy named Jamian. Tommy came and said they wanted to go do something. i protested, he insisted. i remember Jamian saying, "poor ______" (did he know?)
i went. All three guys crowded into the front seat. i sat in the back, totally fucked up. Tommy said "Give Jerry a blowjob." i refused. "Give Jimmy a blowjob." i refused. Move cajoling, more refusal.
We drove around. We stopped to pack a bowl. Smoked it. Packed another. Tommy got in the back with me. i kinda fell over on him. Said i was sorry and pulled away. He said it was okay and pulled my upper body into his lap. Soon he was trying to put his dick in my mouth. (It was huge. i haven't said this before, but Tommy had a really big cock.) i did it. i didn't want to but figured it was easier that way.
i was sucking him and i noticed Jerry looking at me. He said he wished he was getting a blowjob. He climbed into the back seat. i whined and Tommy got his hand in my hair and rammed his whole cock into my throat.
Gagging and choking, i quit resisting. Jerry took my jeans and panties off.
"Slide up on your knees," Tommy commanded. i pretended not to hear him. He choked me again until i thought i would pass out. When Jerry pushed me up i didn't resist, by started to whimper and beg. Jerry started to fuck me and Tommy forced his cock back in my throat. At some point they switched around and forced me to turn with my head in Jerry's lap and Tommy started fucking me. Hard. i was spacing in and out from the pain and the humiliation. i had to claw my hands into fists that caused fingernails to draw blood to keep from crying.
"Give Jerry a blowjob," he ordered. i didn't comply. He fucked me harder. i took Jerry's limp cock into my mouth and sucked it. Tommy asked Jerry if i was sucking him. Jerry buried his hands in my hair and thrust his hips forward. "Oh yeah." Tommy laughed. One more hard thrust, then he said, "I'll take it easy on you then."
He stopped being so punishing but was still hurting me pretty bad. i whimpered and Jerry let me up a little. i moaned that Tommy was hurting me, that i couldn't stand it. They laughed and Jerry forced his dick back in my mouth. Sometime later they were done.
They let me get dressed and gave me a beer and we smoked a bowl. Tommy and Jerry fondled me idly while i sat frozen . Then Tommy told Jimmy to pull over.
Tommy and Jerry got back in the front. i rocked quietly in the back seat. It was supposed to be my wedding night. i thought about J. i longed for him and the safety and security he represented. i heard them talking about me. i heard Jerry say something like "Well, she's your old lady." and Tommy laughed and said no we're just friends with a nasty emphasis on the word.
If only i had gotten up the night before. If only i hadn't let him think i wanted to be with him. i didn't. We were just friends... i thought he might make a decent fuck buddy, but that was it. i hated me, i hated my stupidity. And, i hated the fact that i had become such a wimp. How could i have let such as this bring me so low. How had i come to this. Where was the girl who could so stoically take anything dished out, and gather her courage enough to run. That girl was apparently out to lunch.

Raven screamed at 4:10 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker