titleimage.jpg (44906 bytes)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

It Starts 

After driving around a while longer, smoking a bit more weed, and the three of them finally giving me half a bottle of Jim Beam which i drained, they decided it wasn't fair that Jimmy didn't get any. It was also fucked up that Tommy and Jerry had to settle for sex in a moving car. They want more. So the take me to the river. To one of my favorite swimming holes.
I resisted when Tommy tried to make me get out of the car and he got a firm grip on my arm and dragged me out. i fell to my knees and stared up at him, unable to comprehend that this person could be the same person as my friend Tommy.
He looked huge, standing at the top of the stairs, looking down at me. "You gonna be a good girl for them?" i ignored him, pretended not to hear him. He tripped me. i looked up at him and he repeated his question. i looked away.
"I'm talking to you."
i nodded without looking at him and he laughed. He reached down and helped me up then led me down the steps by the hand.
They were right behind me. About halfway down i staggered and Jimmy grabbed me by the hair to steady me. But, it scared me and i panicked and thrashed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, you dumb bitch?" Tommy demanded.
i shook my head. At the bottom we moved to the stone slab. i sat on a rock and looked for my cigarettes. i didn't have them. Jerry handed me one of his and then lit it for me and i blushed thinking of Jesse. i couldn't help wondering if they knew about that.
We smoked a bowl. Jimmy told me he wanted one of my good blow jobs. i pretended not to hear him.
i could tell he was pissed, but i was really afraid of what might happen if they decided to fuck me down there. There were three of them and they had more freedom to move around. i knew i couldn't get away. The steps were slick and steep and shaped funny and they'd have caught me in no time.
Tommy laughed at Jimmy and sat behind me so that i was between his legs. He kissed my neck and ran his hands over my tits. i felt my face flame with humiliation and i stiffened. Jimmy walked around and unzipped his jeans. His dick was stuck in my face.
"Go on, suck it." Tommy says, winding his hands in my hair. i started to whimper and twist my head away.
Suddenly Jimmy backhanded me hard, busting my mouth.
"Goddammit! What the fuck did you do that for?" Tommy yelled.
But, i had been taken by fear by then and i was sucking Jeff. Trying very hard to please him. He didn't bother to answer.

Raven screamed at 10:52 PM


________________________________
My history, uncensored.  This is my place to pour out the secrets that haunt me.  This is my therapy blog, read at your own risk.

Archives
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2010


Email me

my happily ever after
Always His angel

Other Blogs Speaking Out


eXTReMe Tracker